AS-SALAAM O ALAIEKUM,and attention plz for pms 2013

AZMAT
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

AS-SALAAM O ALAIEKUM,and attention plz for pms 2013

Post by AZMAT »

AS-SALAAM O ALAIEKUM TO ALL,,PMS ka matter ppsc and Govt. K beech main handle hota hai,,dono respectable hain,,mujhey jo pms se related info mileen to tab he main preparation k liye thread start keya,,bt kuch log issey meri taraf se rumour ya tukka samjh rahey hain,to kindly,,jin logon ne pms k leye study karni hai kartey rahen,jin logon ne nai karni na karen,,jang par janey se pehley jang ki teyari start ki jati hai,na k jang ki date ae to tab,,Admin and moderators respectable hain,wo jantey hain k threads kitni mehnat se and sincerity se post ki jati hain.
PARHTEY RAHEN,SALAL LA HO ALLA SYEDENA MUHAMMAD SALAL LA HO ALAIHE WA AALEHI WASSALAM.
alisensitive
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: AS-SALAAM O ALAIEKUM,and attention plz for pms 2013

Post by alisensitive »

I agree with you that one should not look for dates and all that rather one should start preparing if one has a passion for civil service.For the second part of your note i must say that exam and the war are the opposite things so you can not compare the two.Exam is always started with the prior announcement of a date but the war is not started with the announcement.
AZMAT
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by AZMAT »

thanks,,mera maqsad apni baat ko clearly samjhana tha,,kuch log exams ki teyari jangi bunyadon par kartey hain,,kehney ka maqsad ye hai k ''jab aik exam dena hai,to bus dena hai''.thanks again.
PARHTEY RAHEN,SALAL LA HO ALLA SYEDENA MUHAMMAD SALAL LA HO ALAIHE WA AALEHI WASSALAM.
ImranAli2158
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by ImranAli2158 »

Plz, anyone tell me the syllabus for the test of Deputy Superintendent Jail or any other information which may benefit me for the preparation of written test
WaqarAlam
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by WaqarAlam »

@Azmat

We will look forward for PMS information, So Kindly share any information you would have in future. You contribution in this regard will be appreciated not only from my side but from all respectable member of this forum. Keep it up,

Regards,
Aadat he se bana lee ha tum na tu Munir apne,
Jis sheher meing bhi rehna, uktaya hua rehna.

Return to “SUGGESTIONS RELATED JOBS ADVERTISEMENTS”