PPSC is a Transparent institution...... and conscientiousness in his's work or duties.

Members can add learning material related to PMS,ENGLISH LEARNING, COMPUTERS STUDY .....and many many more..
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: PPSC is a Transparent institution...... and conscientiousness in his's work or duties.

Post by nasirhussain »

Brain drain is increasing because of these idiot institutions. They are making fool. They are earning money each time by posting an advertisement. They judge the capability of candidates on just 100 number MCQ. According to them, if someone fails to pass the said paper, he is not able to chair the advertised job. "What a baseless criteria! Annoying." If someone try to guess one from four options and luckily gets maximum guess, will he be the qualified person?
Today, Our brilliant students & professionals are irritating from these institution because of their bad policy. No one hear the voice of merit. Deserving cadidates are serving abroad. No more words to say except, "shit ..............?".
princeruby
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: PPSC is a Transparent institution...... and conscientiousness in his's work or duties.

Post by princeruby »

But I think PPSC itna be andha nai k interview k bgair he kisy aisy bnday ko select kr le jis ko bolna b na ata hu pr us ka career acha hu.Mere khud throughout 85 percent tak marks hn pr mera interview acha nai hua so straightaway rejected.Somehow career matters.Akhir kisy nalaik k achy number nai a sakty.Kuch to advantage o
hona chahye jis ne sary umer mehnat ki na k totally on interview.CSS main b interview ka minor role hota he wriiten test matters a lot.PPSC ka written ya to CSS level ka hu phr acdemic ko nikal dna chahye.Aik bnda bs GK ko ratta laga k interview de k select hu jay ye b to koi merit policy nai.So reforms chahyen.Ya to CSS ki copy kren ya phr aisy he thek he.District educator ka merit b aisy he bnta he.So jo b best hu usko adopt krna chahye.baki best of luck all guys and work hard less you should have to weep on forum.Trust in God
mahmood409
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

For all those who criticize PPSC for selecting First Divisioners

Post by mahmood409 »

hi
I ve through out almost 80 percent marks in my whole academic career till master degree and 87 marks in written test of labour inspector but as my interview was not good and could not answer about 5 to 7 questios of general english and others etc.As a result of which PPSC ve not recommended me.So please my respectable 2nd division-er members do not lose hope and trust on transparency of PPSC and value of interview for final Selection.Best of luck.May u all succeed in achieving ur goals.TC
princeruby
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: For all those who criticize PPSC for selecting First Divisioners

Post by princeruby »

mahmood409 wrote:hi
I ve through out almost 80 percent marks in my whole academic career till master degree and 87 marks in written test of labour inspector but as my interview was not good and could not answer about 5 to 7 questios of general english and others etc.As a result of which PPSC ve not recommended me.So please my respectable 2nd division-er members do not lose hope and trust on transparency of PPSC and value of interview for final Selection.Best of luck.May u all succeed in achieving ur goals.TC

Same is the case with me
besthelper
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by besthelper »

You all are right...
In these days, Student got very high percentage in rawalpindi Board as well as other punjab board... There is no proper system to control cheating.

I have enough proof of this which I can provide. I can provide you all those candidate who has got 700+ marks in Matric but they cannot evey got 40 marks in the test of constable in Distt. Chakwal.
But those student who has very low percentage in matric have got very high percentage in written test and got selected for the post of constable.

Also, PPSC should check that candidate prove his qualification or not... But if PPSC check the academic carrier, then all those candidate who has got 2nd div. in their carrier should not apply.
Hope you get understand!
besthelper
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by besthelper »

If anybody having 80% marks in his academic carrier but he cannot prove them then he should never ever select for any department because he will must deceive to that department...
The student of UET Lahore, Taxila and NUST cannot pass CSS but the student of B.A, B.sc can easily pass CSS because they can prove their qualification.

Self Experience!
My elder brothers got 2nd div in matric, 2nd Div in F.A.. He has got job of constable in Punjab Police, Later on he has passed B.A froM AIOU with first div... and passed P.cader exam for ASI in 2011.. Right now he is ASI in punjab Police.
Similarly My younger brother has got 751/1050 Marks in matric and applied for constable in punjab police recently through NTS and got 31 marks in written test. Now he has no right to acquire that job... Those candidate who had 409/850 marks but they got 73 marks in written got selected.

So PPSC be careful...
AfaanQureshi
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: For all those who criticize PPSC for selecting First Divisioners

Post by AfaanQureshi »

mahmood409 wrote:hi
mahmood from toba tek singh tumhe ziyada clever ban nay ki koi zarorat nahi hai.tum already PPSC ke through Health educator bps-17 per select ho chukay ho aur poray punjab me dosray number per aye ho.ab tum is 14th scale ki job per select na hone ka bhonda reason day rahay ho.tumne khud kaha tha ke health educator jisme tum 17 scale per select huey ho tumse just 5 mints ka interview liya gaya tha aur baki candidates ki nisbat bohat chhota interview tha tumhara.sharam se doob maro.ab tum chahte ho ke tumhe PPSC walay har inteview me select kar ke dosron ka haq marein.agar tum is 14 scale wali job jo ke labour inspector ki hai isme select ho bhi jaatay phir bhi tumne isay join nahi karna tha.
shame on u mehmood.job milte he tum kitne badal gaye ho.nashukaray insaan,khuda tum se yeh 17 scale ki job bhi chheen lay.Ameen
zerogravity
VIP
VIP

Post by zerogravity »

besthelper wrote:If anybody having 80% marks in his academic carrier but he cannot prove them then he should never ever select for any department because he will must deceive to that department...
The student of UET Lahore, Taxila and NUST cannot pass CSS but the student of B.A, B.sc can easily pass CSS because they can prove their qualification.

Self Experience!
My elder brothers got 2nd div in matric, 2nd Div in F.A.. He has got job of constable in Punjab Police, Later on he has passed B.A froM AIOU with first div... and passed P.cader exam for ASI in 2011.. Right now he is ASI in punjab Police.
Similarly My younger brother has got 751/1050 Marks in matric and applied for constable in punjab police recently through NTS and got 31 marks in written test. Now he has no right to acquire that job... Those candidate who had 409/850 marks but they got 73 marks in written got selected.

So PPSC be careful...

g nahi besthelper bhai , u r totally wrong .mere 92 marks they labour inspector me aur mera interview 30 mints ka hua tha PPSC me,aur bohat acha interview tha.laikin 2nd divison ki waja se muje select nahi keya gaya.
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
(Surah As-Saff, 61:8)
mohsin777
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by mohsin777 »

mehmood sahab ab jabke aap already 17th scale ki job per select ho chukay ho aur aap jobless nahi rahay kindly is forum ki jaan choro aur apni job ko emaandari se karo,apne ghar walon se keh kar apni shaadi karwao aur apni married life me busy ho jao,yahan fazool me PPSC ki na jaez policies ki himayat kar ke jobless persons ki bad duaein na lo.jab apko job mil gae hai tou apni zindagi kesaath enjoy karo.yeh forum jobless persons keliye hai.Nimaaz parho aur shukaranay ke nawafil parho ke aapko job mil gae hai.kisi massoom ki bad dua lag gae tou kuch hasil nahi hoga.
ab tumhari nazrein PPSC ki dosri jobs per fazool me lagi hue hain.........yeh nashukri ki inteha hai.kaash ap bhi jobless rehte phir me dekhta ke aap PPSC ki galat interview related policies ki himayat kaisay karte.
AfaanQureshi
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by AfaanQureshi »

hairat ki baat ha,ye "Mahmood409" aur "besthelper" ye dono he is forum ke logon ko bewaqoof banane ki koshish kar rahay hain.mahmood already 17th scale me select hua hai PPSC ke through as a health educator. u can check the result of health educator in PPSC website.ye 2nd number per aya hai.aur "besthelper" according to him he is working in NGO and his salary is 1 lakh.in dono ke old posts parho is forum per.ye "besthelper" jiski salary 1 lakh hai yeh pechlay dino is forum per logon ko jobs dainay ki offer kar ke nosarbaazi karne laga tha.ye khud tou constable ya ASI bharti hone keliye mar raha hai aur dosron ko gumrah kar raha hai.
kaisay kaisay beimaan log hain is dunya me with dual personality.

Return to “LEARNING MATERIALS”