HOW TO PREPARE FOR INTERVIEW....
GIVE YOUR SUGGESTION AND TIPS
mahmood409
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Kindly Share your Health Educator,DZO and DOCD interview experiences here

Post by mahmood409 »

Dear Seniors almost 25 days passed since interview.what about final result of health educator??????
mahmood409
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by mahmood409 »

pls
naseerulqasimi
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by naseerulqasimi »

Aslam o alaikum dear!
I am new to this forum. I do not know much about the participation of other members. I am recently finally recommended by ppsc for health educator. as for as the experience is concerned, I would like to share with you my experience:
There were four members in the panel who were taking the interview. As soon as I came in, I greeted with everyone and tried to make the environment as pleasant as possible. I asked me to introduce myself and then asked relevant questions about the job. I gave the answers.
the advice which I would like to give you is "do not give the impression that you are confused at any time. secondly, stay straight forward and tell them that you do not have any information about the topic they are asking, if you do not know about it. Never give wrong answer. Stay confident and Pleasant in you voice. Never be over confident. If they contradict at any point accept their contradiction and point of view."
Thanks. Hope This will satisfy you a bit. :D
Hard Work Pays................. :)

Return to “PREPARING FOR INTERVIEW”