HOW TO PREPARE FOR INTERVIEW....
GIVE YOUR SUGGESTION AND TIPS
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: ASSISTANT in S&GAD written test qualifiers report here

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Go ahead Umar and best of luck. Insha Allah you would get selected . And if God forbid , you do not find your name in the selected ones, you would learn first hand experience of typing test and interview and it would benefit you a lot in your future efforts. Getting your name in 134 is no less achievement . From thousands coming into 134 shortlisted ones makes a statement. Give your best and leave the results to Almighty Allah. May be tomorrow you have to come across same sort of process through FPSC where there is no issue of academics marks . There you would with this experience be better place from those who would be going for the first time. Best of Luck for getting selected here .
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
umar5150
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: ASSISTANT in S&GAD written test qualifiers report here

Post by umar5150 »

Tasawar bhai many many thanks.inshallah i will do my best.baki jo jis ka mukadar ha wo usy zaoror mily ga.you are a real positive personality of this forum.en encouraging statement like this is for every one ,either applying for the first time or the pro members of this forum.once again thanks for boosting my morale.

Return to “PREPARING FOR INTERVIEW”