Psychological and Interview for Assistant Registrar Cooperatives

HOW TO PREPARE FOR INTERVIEW....
GIVE YOUR SUGGESTION AND TIPS
Sabir Basheer
Nationality: Pakistani

Psychological and Interview for Assistant Registrar Cooperatives

Post by Sabir Basheer »

At first I congratulate all those who have got through the written exams for ARCS. These days psychological assessment test is under way. For this no particular guidance is needed and if you go unprepared even then you will perform well. There are MCQs type questions about personal responses to situations. Just be careful that your response to various questions is not contradictory. For example if you show yourself to be an outdoor person in response to one question then don't show yourself to be an indoor one in response to a subsequent question. From outdoor and indoor persons I mean those who like adventures and those who prefer to read books at home respectively. Your response in similar situations will be elicited though different statements in various questions.
For interview, which has more decisive role in final selection, you must focus at three areas. Firstly, prepare your introduction including some details of your home town/ home district. Secondly, prepare well regarding Cooperatives Department and cooperative laws. The functioning of the cooperative societies, their types and every thing about them. Thirdly, revise the subject/s of your last degree. If you are serving already then prepare the details of your current department and your job description therein. Ponder over the answer to the question why do you want to switch to this post from your current one.

Regards!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

But His command, when He intendeth a thing, is only that he saith unto it : Be! And it is.
(Yasin : 82)
Virgo15
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Psychological and Interview for Assistant Registrar Cooperatives

Post by Virgo15 »

Thanks sabir bhai for the guideline... plz cooperatives depatment ki hierarchy bary bta den.. like assist registrar inductive post h .. is k bad kon se designations hen.. district, division and then on provincicial level pr kon head hota h... dept ka boss kon hota h registrar ya secretary?
Virgo15
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Virgo15 »

after selection koi training wgaira hoti h ? kitna duration hota? perks and privileges of the post? home district me posting possible hoti?
Sabir Basheer

Post by Sabir Basheer »

Yes there is training of one year at Cooperatives Training College, Faisalabad. There are no perks and privileges of this post except the 17 scale pay.

But His command, when He intendeth a thing, is only that he saith unto it : Be! And it is.
Sabir Basheer

Post by Sabir Basheer »

Lady officers are posted at home districts. Otherwise on all Punjab basis.

Virgo15
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Virgo15 »

thanks sir... fsd me trainig college kahan h sir? m from fsd.. kbi nazar ni pra such institute ... during training koi stipend wgaira milta h?
Sabir Basheer

Post by Sabir Basheer »

It is at Sargodha road. Near Bawa Chak. It is popular as Haji camp as in hajj season a camp is established in the college. You will get full pay and allowances of BS-17 during training.

Virgo15
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Virgo15 »

thank u so much sir.. plz ye bta den k departmental hierarchy kya h... assist registrar, circle registrar, joint registrar and registrar kon konsy grade k hoty hen inka senieority sequence kya h.. tehsail district or division me kon incharge hota h dept ka ? me pehly b ye uper ye puch chuka hun plz sabire bhai zra detail me bta den ye kindly

Return to “PREPARING FOR INTERVIEW”