Interview experience of Labour Officer

Members are request kindly share your experience of interview
malikzafar
VIP
VIP
Nationality: Pakistani

Interview experience of Labour Officer

Post by malikzafar »

I was interviewed on December 12,2011 in the PPSC Office Lahore.First of all Chairman of the panel asked some questions about my present situation i.e job.Similarly chairman asked some past experience questions.Then second member asked some questions about urdu i.e explation of Iqbals poetry and use of urdu idioms.Then third member started questions in English about English idioms and some other questions were asked like what is wisdom? and then fourth member started questioning about labour laws and International Organisation for standardisation i.e ISO and also about the systems of measurement i.e British and MKS and then my interview was ended.Please share the experience of Labor Officer here.
We are here to facilitate each other.
malikzafar
VIP
VIP
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Interview experience of Labour Officer

Post by malikzafar »

zafarsjd62@gmail.com
malikzafar wrote:I was interviewed on December 12,2011 in the PPSC Office Lahore.First of all Chairman of the panel asked some questions about my present situation i.e job.Similarly chairman asked some past experience questions.Then second member asked some questions about urdu i.e explation of Iqbals poetry and use of urdu idioms.Then third member started questions in English about English idioms and some other questions were asked like what is wisdom? and then fourth member started questioning about labour laws and International Organisation for standardisation i.e ISO and also about the systems of measurement i.e British and MKS and then my interview was ended.Please share the experience of Labor Officer here.
[search][thumbnail]www.google.com/interview/lo[/thumbnail]http://www.ppscforum.com/interview/labour%20officer[/search]
We are here to facilitate each other.

Return to “HOW I GAVE MY INTERVIEW”