ASI interview experience

Members are request kindly share your experience of interview
Mianahmad
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

ASI interview experience

Post by Mianahmad »

entered the room with permission said salamgentleman put ur file on desk and chair pe taik laga k baithain. i said thanksssp said now introduce urself to the chairman ali arif.i started by my namefather nameresidence districtabout educationnext a little fumble i madethe member asked again to tell about my familyi told in urdunext mr.chairman started u have optionals in ba persian and punjabii told yeswhich book of shaikh saadi u studied?gulistan bostani told none as there were only some hikayats in persian bawhich 2 persian poets use name of there city with there namei told shaikh saadi sherazi2nd i didnt knowr.ali arif said k aap jante honge try karain but the answer was same i didnt know.punjabi who is shah husain?ans.poettell me about some of his worksi didnt know said sorrymr.ali arif said yar ap se easy question lar raha hun phor bhii said i had more emphasis on history( one of my optionals in ba) then on persian or punjabii told him i was ma history.he asked me about its subjects i told about itasked me about 2 book writers but i could not tellwhat is the significance of year 1526¿i told first battle of panipat then he threw it over to sspssp asked what is 154 cr.p.ci explainedwhat is 107i explainedwhat is 109i explained342ppc?i explained109ppc?i explained354A?sorry i dont know365 ppci explanedwhat is difference between 342 and 365said sorryok gentleman u can go now!i picked up my file from the desk said thanks and Allah hafiz and started walking out of the room as they both glared towards me with a smiling face.i wonder what were they smiling at.this is my experience not a good interview i guessbut it was only my 2nd interview everi didnt lose confidence in interview alyhough many mistakes i made.i have uploaded this for guidance purpose to others and apne subjects zarur tyar karain ba k which sadly main ne nai kiye the.
إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

Thee do we serve and Thee do we beseech for help.

Surah Al-Fatiha, Verse 5
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Re: ASI interview experience

Post by naveed143smile »

Mianahmad wrote:entered the room with permission said salamgentleman put ur file on desk and chair pe taik laga k baithain. i said thanksssp said now introduce urself to the chairman ali arif.i started by my namefather nameresidence districtabout educationnext a little fumble i madethe member asked again to tell about my familyi told in urdunext mr.chairman started u have optionals in ba persian and punjabii told yeswhich book of shaikh saadi u studied?gulistan bostani told none as there were only some hikayats in persian bawhich 2 persian poets use name of there city with there namei told shaikh saadi sherazi2nd i didnt knowr.ali arif said k aap jante honge try karain but the answer was same i didnt know.punjabi who is shah husain?ans.poettell me about some of his worksi didnt know said sorrymr.ali arif said yar ap se easy question lar raha hun phor bhii said i had more emphasis on history( one of my optionals in ba) then on persian or punjabii told him i was ma history.he asked me about its subjects i told about itasked me about 2 book writers but i could not tellwhat is the significance of year 1526¿i told first battle of panipat then he threw it over to sspssp asked what is 154 cr.p.ci explainedwhat is 107i explainedwhat is 109i explained342ppc?i explained109ppc?i explained354A?sorry i dont know365 ppci explanedwhat is difference between 342 and 365said sorryok gentleman u can go now!i picked up my file from the desk said thanks and Allah hafiz and started walking out of the room as they both glared towards me with a smiling face.i wonder what were they smiling at.this is my experience not a good interview i guessbut it was only my 2nd interview everi didnt lose confidence in interview alyhough many mistakes i made.i have uploaded this for guidance purpose to others and apne subjects zarur tyar karain ba k which sadly main ne nai kiye the.
overall ur interview was gud.. best of luck...
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
umerqureshi59
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by umerqureshi59 »

Naveed yarbarha okha interview c tera
umerqureshi59
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by umerqureshi59 »

my interview is1-umer how are you?2-introduce yourself?3-your optional subjects(then i told math , physics and geography)4-kya kisi pakistani ko kabi nobel prize mila a?5-kisay?6-kab?7-Q?8-(2nd member) what is oxbow lake?(related to geography)9-what is projection?10-how we can sketch it?11-their types?12-what is conical projections?13-police department is corrupt what you say?14-as i belong from Attock so they say that Attock is the paradise for smugglers and police with them earn lakes of black money what you say?15-as my father is in police also so he ask 2 me that what is the average monthly of a DSP rank?16-how we can vanish the corruption from Pakistan?17-they also discuss me on( Pakistan relations with America, Afghanistan both Pakistani and afghan Taliban ,suicide attack sand the bin-laden issue)after 10-15 mintutes discussion suddenly 1st memberi-"umer beta hum musalman hain or musalman to k tay hain k zameen hamwar a phr?"ii-as a muslim kitni Quranic surtain yad hain tumain?iii-darhi Q rakhi uwi a?.then suddenly 1st member ask me about Cambrian and Pre-Cambrian era, and wish me good luck,
Mianahmad
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Mianahmad »

umerqureshi59 wrote:my interview is1-umer how are you?2-introduce yourself?3-your optional subjects(then i told math , physics and geography)4-kya kisi pakistani ko kabi nobel prize mila a?5-kisay?6-kab?7-Q?8-(2nd member) what is oxbow lake?(related to geography)9-what is projection?10-how we can sketch it?11-their types?12-what is conical projections?13-police department is corrupt what you say?14-as i belong from Attock so they say that Attock is the paradise for smugglers and police with them earn lakes of black money what you say?15-as my father is in police also so he ask 2 me that what is the average monthly of a DSP rank?16-how we can vanish the corruption from Pakistan?17-they also discuss me on( Pakistan relations with America, Afghanistan both Pakistani and afghan Taliban ,suicide attack sand the bin-laden issue)after 10-15 mintutes discussion suddenly 1st memberi-"umer beta hum musalman hain or musalman to k tay hain k zameen hamwar a phr?"ii-as a muslim kitni Quranic surtain yad hain tumain?iii-darhi Q rakhi uwi a?.then suddenly 1st member ask me about Cambrian and Pre-Cambrian era, and wish me good luck,
brother kab hua apka yeh interview?? what were ur answers?? mera interview to easy tha lekin subjects prepare nai kiye the A BIG BLUNDER THAT I MADE.

Surah Al-Fatiha, Verse 5
umerqureshi59
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by umerqureshi59 »

27 july 2012 ko, r ma select uwa tha issi main, wr8n main position 56 thee division main or interview kay baad ye 18 ogai thee means kay interview guzara sa o e gya tha
danish9016
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by danish9016 »

my name is muhammad khalil from fsd region .mera ajj interview howa ha .ppsc member 1.1.introduction2.app ne matric aur f.a kiss board se kya ha ssp member 2.1.app ki katni service ho gi ha 2.app ne police main kya kya duty ki ha 3.different between ppc and crpc4.police roule 12-13 kya ha 5.police istaion ke ketne register ketne hain aur register 21 aur 13 kya ha 6.police main curption kyon ha ppsc member 1.1.what is murder 2.section 300 kya ha 3.section 302 kya ha 4.murder pe english ka koie fiqra banwo.5.main hard work karta hoon .iss pe english ka fiqra banwo.6 .app ke b.a main optional subject kya hain 7.import aur export kya ha 8.pakistan kya export karta ha ok kuda hafiz good luck
allah
Mianahmad
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Mianahmad »

danish9016 wrote:my name is muhammad khalil from fsd region .mera ajj interview howa ha .ppsc member 1.1.introduction2.app ne matric aur f.a kiss board se kya ha ssp member 2.1.app ki katni service ho gi ha 2.app ne police main kya kya duty ki ha 3.different between ppc and crpc4.police roule 12-13 kya ha 5.police istaion ke ketne register ketne hain aur register 21 aur 13 kya ha 6.police main curption kyon ha ppsc member 1.1.what is murder 2.section 300 kya ha 3.section 302 kya ha 4.murder pe english ka koie fiqra banwo.5.main hard work karta hoon .iss pe english ka fiqra banwo.6 .app ke b.a main optional subject kya hain 7.import aur export kya ha 8.pakistan kya export karta ha ok kuda hafiz good luck
danish what were ur answers?? kaafi tough tha law wala portion. ans kya diye aap ne?

Surah Al-Fatiha, Verse 5
Mianahmad
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Mianahmad »

when is final result expected to announce?? nawab abbasian naveed any info brothers??

Surah Al-Fatiha, Verse 5
batool100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by batool100 »

Its a great site for getting the information...
Thank you for sharing this great informative stuff here...

Return to “HOW I GAVE MY INTERVIEW”