How I gave my interview for the post of Assistant in MOFA ( Ministry of Foreign Affairs) April 24.

Members are request kindly share your experience of interview
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

How I gave my interview for the post of Assistant in MOFA ( Ministry of Foreign Affairs) April 24.

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

The interview was held at Foreign Affairs Ministry Office, 82 Shadman Lahore. The atmosphere remained cordial and the discussion was candid and frank.
There were three person in the interview panel and all of the gentlemen were quite supportive, encouraging and accommodating.
They welcomed me and asked me to introduce myself. After I had given my introduction, they asked me gentleman you have scored 81 marks which is among first few in the list . Were you expecting this score. I said yes sire I was expecting at least 80. They appreciated it and asked me about my academic record. From academic the talks shifted to css and I told them that in my previous attempt I qualified CSS and missed the allocation with a narrow margin. They
asked about my scores in English in css and when I told them that I had 71 marks in precise and composition paper they appreciated it open heartedly. Then they asked me what else which you wish to tell us . I said sir I have interest in writing and more then 25 of my writings have been published in English Newspaper's reader contribution sections and an Article with the name of Future of UNO an Analysis has been published in J World Times Magazine. They said your score of 81 marks reflects your css attempts. Then they asked me that what was my perception about merit system in these hiring . I said Sir by putting complete list on website MOFA has already ensured transparency in the process and public at large and candidates specifically have full faith that dictates of the merit would be adhered to. At this they said that it was an honor for MOFA that people had reposed such faith in their credibility. At this they said thank you gentleman you may leave now and wished me good luck and I left the room, extending my Thanks.
I am sharing my experience in such details with the intention that my forum fellow may benefit from it.
Regards
Plz Pray for my better result.
Last edited by Tasawar Bosal on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
tipo1992
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: How I gave my interview for the post of Assistant in MOFA ( Ministry of Foreign Affairs) April 24.

Post by tipo1992 »

Good luck taswar bahi and thanks for this comprehensive narration,it will help us in our future interviews.plz tell me how a person interoduce himself in a interview?
stillhope
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: How I gave my interview for the post of Assistant in MOFA ( Ministry of Foreign Affairs) April 24.

Post by stillhope »

Tasawar Bosal wrote:The interview was held at Foreigh Affairs
Ministry Office, 82 Shadman Lahore. The atmosphere remained cordial and the discussion was candid and frank.
There were three person in the interview panel and all of the gentlemen were quite supportive, encouraging and accomodating.
They welcomed me and asked me to introduce myself. After I had given my introduction, they asked me gentleman you have scored 81 marks which is among first fiew in the list . Were you expecting this
score. I said yes sire I was expecting at least 80. They appreciated it and asked me about my academic record. From academic the talks shifted to css and I told them that in my previous attempt I qualified css and missed the allocation with a narrow margin. They
asked about my scores in English in css and when I told them that I had 71 marks in precise and composition paper they appreciated it open heartedly. Then they asked me what else which you wish to tell us . I said sir I have interest in writing and more then 25 of my writings have been published in English Newspaper's reader contribution sections and an Article with the name of Future of UNO an Analysis has been published in J World Times Magazine. They
said your score of 81 marks reflects your css
attempts. Then they asked me that what was my
perception about merit system in these hirings . I said Sir by putting complete list on website MOFA has already ensured transparency in the process and public at large and candidates specifically have full faith that dictates of the merit would be adhered to. At this they said that it was an honor for MOFA that people had reposed such faith in their credibility. At this they said thank you gentleman you may leave now and wished me good luck and I
left the room by extending my Thanks.
I am sharing my experience in such details with the intention that my forum fellow may benefit from it.
Regards
Plz Pray for my better result.
insha ALLAH bro u will be selected
LIFE is the name of COMPETITION
COMPETITION end,LIFE end....
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

tipo1992 wrote:Good luck taswar bahi and thanks for this comprehensive narration,it will help us in our future interviews.plz tell me how a person interoduce himself in a interview?
Introduction should be precise and comprehensive at the same time. It should be speaking about you briefly in such a manner as my generate the interest of the Panel. Particularly you should make mention of the things which distinguish you from others.
I introduce myself like this.
Sir I am Tasawar Abbas and my father's name is Khizar Hayat. I hail from district M.B. DIN's village Bosal. I belong to an agricultural family. I obtained my early education from the school of my village and did my Masters in English Literature from University of Sargodha. Sir during my university days I have been active member of Dramatic Club and debating society. After having completed my formal education I took css attempt in order to fulfil my passion of serving in prestigious civil service of Pakistan. I qualified css but could not get allocated I also qualified PMS but there also narrowly missed the allocation. Besides this I have an interest in writing and for that I have been writing to mainstream English Newspapers and more then 25 of my writings have been published in the mainstream English Newspaper's readers contribution sections. My struggle for making my career is in progress and here I have appeared for the interview before this reverend panel.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
sahu123
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sahu123 »

Thanxs tasawar for this useful post..May Allah bless you with success.

Return to “HOW I GAVE MY INTERVIEW”