P-Cadet ASI Interview Experince

Members are request kindly share your experience of interview
HassanNawaz
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

P-Cadet ASI Interview Experince

Post by HassanNawaz »

34 Candidates were called for Interview. My No was on serial No. 22 , there are 3 members in the penal i entered in the room without taking permission and said Asslam O Aleikum they said W.Slam and said set down i said thank u sir, penal chairman said introduce yourself i introduced i.e Name, Father Name, Residence, District , Education (Matric to B.A) in detail. after this chairman penal said (in urdu) Training kahan ki aur kb ki aur law parha main nay kaha ji training 2010 main PTS Chung say ki aur law b parha tha after this other member how many kinds of warrants i said 2, bailable and non bailable, kia ap aik shakhs ko jo interrogation main bay gunah ho chor dain gay main nay kaha ji (actually main nay ghalat jwab dia SHO shakhsi zamanat per ya court reha ker sakti hay) after this thrid member Police Officer, asked what is 406,506,216, main nay kaha k 406 amanat main khianat kerna , 506 dhamkian dena aur 216 mujrm eshthari ko panah dena. Interview held on 30.12.2016 and due to countless blessings of Allah me selected as Assistant Sub Inspector
Asslam o Aleikum to All Members:
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
(Surah As-Saff, 61:8)
zerogravity
VIP
VIP
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: P-Cadet ASI Interview Experince

Post by zerogravity »

thanks Hassan.plz other candidates who have appeared in interviews also share ur ppsc interview experience.
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
(Surah As-Saff, 61:8)

Return to “HOW I GAVE MY INTERVIEW”