plz help meeeeee

sam
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

plz help meeeeee

Post by sam »

my cgpa in m.sc z 3.58/4. my percentage z 81..in online form, only cgpa z requird.. then my prcntge ll b less dn 81..n also tell me that thre askd for grade.. now due to cgpa my grad z b+ and for prcntg it z a..help me which one shd i right in th form
adeelabbas
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Re: plz help meeeeee

Post by adeelabbas »

dear,You can write the Obtained marks & total marks that will solve the problem of the percentage also. OR Just write the CGPA and the GRADE which you think is the write and write an application with the hardcopy of the form explaining the whole matter.Thanks
***** LIFE IS LIKE ICE, FEEL IT BEFORE IT MELTS *****
sam
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sam »

marx cn b writtn in case of annual system. coz marx r not mntiond in our DMC.. only CGPA n %age r wrtn there...now....?
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

sam wrote:my cgpa in m.sc z 3.58/4. my percentage z 81..in online form, only cgpa z requird.. then my prcntge ll b less dn 81..n also tell me that thre askd for grade.. now due to cgpa my grad z b+ and for prcntg it z a..help me which one shd i right in th form
Jo grade aap kee degree par likha hai wohi likhooo
areejnwr
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by areejnwr »

@Dear Nawab plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tel me how much time does pms required for new ppl who want to appear aftr the re advrsmnt, as not prepared before... I want to take Sociology.Polictical Science , Public Adminisrtn in optional.. plz guide me me soooooooooo confused Waiting for your reply..Best Regards
sam
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sam »

Nawab wrote:
sam wrote:my cgpa in m.sc z 3.58/4. my percentage z 81..in online form, only cgpa z requird.. then my prcntge ll b less dn 81..n also tell me that thre askd for grade.. now due to cgpa my grad z b+ and for prcntg it z a..help me which one shd i right in th form
degree pr ni likha hua...% ,, grade point, and grede are mntiond n backside f degree..agr me % ki base p likhn to A. n grade point ki base pr B+..ab...?
zoyaali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

mistake in chalan form

Post by zoyaali »

I want to ask that i didn't write anything in the chalan form column i.e. name or designation and address of the person on whose behalf money is paid.. i just wrote secretay punjab public service commision, lahore. not mentioning “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE- EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION and my fee is paid.. i submitted the online aplications as well.. i want to ask is it ok?? or i have to pay fee again n submit aplication again??regards
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: mistake in chalan form

Post by Nawab »

zoyaali wrote:I want to ask that i didn't write anything in the chalan form column i.e. name or designation and address of the person on whose behalf money is paid.. i just wrote secretay punjab public service commision, lahore. not mentioning “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE- EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION and my fee is paid.. i submitted the online aplications as well.. i want to ask is it ok?? or i have to pay fee again n submit aplication again??regards
kia aap nay challan PPSC kee website say download kia tha?
sam
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sam »

sam wrote:
Nawab wrote:
degree pr ni likha hua...% ,, grade point, and grede are mntiond n backside f degree..agr me % ki base p likhn to A. n grade point ki base pr B+..ab...?
tell me plzzzzzzz
zoyaali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by zoyaali »

yupp..

Return to “Lecturers”