Imporatant info for those who want to change their center

gogar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by gogar »

Plz tell me dear,koi aisa banda jis na apna test center change kia ho???
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Post by naveed143smile »

i think u can change ur center. visit ppsc office
Last edited by naveed143smile on Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Imporatant info for those who want to change their cente

Post by administrator »

Dear, for those candidate who want to change their center...As lot of application has been receiving for this.. So PPSC administration has decide to allow themdear, just to the respective city PPSC Office with an application of changing the center..tell them your reason and they will change your center on the spot..So anyone who want to change their respective city centre .. like Lahore, MUltan, Rawalpindi It will be better to visit the concerned center one day before the paper
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

even people can still deposit their application for lecturer posts. agar unki fee 5 september tak jama howi wi hai.Agar kisi ko roll number slip nahi mil rahy then it is also not a big issue you can go without roll number slip with you Identity card and roll number.If you are getting problem in Admission letter then see the excel file to see your name and roll number also center name. so be relax and do not take tension about these things
Last edited by farasat_ali on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
tanveerrao
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by tanveerrao »

administrator wrote:Dear, for those candidate who want to change their center...As lot of application has been receiving for this.. So PPSC administration has decide to allow themdear, just to the respective city PPSC Office with an application of changing the center..tell them your reason and they will change your center on the spot..So anyone who want to change their respective city centre .. like Lahore, MUltan, Rawalpindi It will be better to visit the concerned center one day before the paper
great decision
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

alonesoul wrote:
administrator wrote:Dear, for those candidate who want to change their center...As lot of application has been receiving for this.. So PPSC administration has decide to allow themdear, just to the respective city PPSC Office with an application of changing the center..tell them your reason and they will change your center on the spot..So anyone who want to change their respective city centre .. like Lahore, MUltan, Rawalpindi It will be better to visit the concerned center one day before the paper
but today is friday and offices will be closed at 12.30, for those whose test is tomorrow, can they get their centre changed by visiting the regional ppsc office early in morning say (8.30) ??
yes dear possible haiTomorrow morning you can visit
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
Hadia
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Hadia »

alonesoul wrote:
farasat_ali wrote:thanks, but dear can you sat it with 100% confirmation???, as i want to change my centre but didn't able to go to ppsc regional office as even journey to regional office take 2 hours by going through bus
agr e-mail kr dain to h skta hai change kia?alonesoul is right..regional office jane m kafi time lg jae ga
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Post by naveed143smile »

i think through e mail nahi sakta ppsc staff e mail ka reply nahi daita to wo center change kaisy ker dy ga. .visit ppsc office with application.
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
gogar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by gogar »

Dear i have also the same problem..ppsc office is 4 hours on bus ..then how i change my test center...if I go to test center in my test date and time ,will they allow me to sit in exam bcz my test center is in Lahore and i want to appear in Multan and also Multan is 4 hours from my home...is it possible plz guide???
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

alonesoul wrote:
gogar wrote:Dear i have also the same problem..ppsc office is 4 hours on bus ..then how i change my test center...if I go to test center in my test date and time ,will they allow me to sit in exam bcz my test center is in Lahore and i want to appear in Multan and also Multan is 4 hours from my home...is it possible plz guide???
you have same problem as of mine , administrator is not replying, phone lines remained busy as i tried to call them, one member of this forum "frasat" said that it can be changed but didn't confirm it, well i will try to confirm it in till 6 pm, if it will not be confirmed i will be going to lahore, because in my view it is not good to take risk on the spot at last minutes
dear you can change your center. If you think you can not change it easily then do not take risk appko office ja k hi center change karwana ho ga wo usi waqat apko apki desire city ka center bana dain gay

Return to “Lecturers”