Create account permanently for online jobs application at PPSC website

Opinions from all the members are welcome here...
no matter you are new or old members.. you are allowed to give opinion...
nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team
Nationality: Pakistani

Create account permanently for online jobs application at PPSC website

Post by nasirhussain » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Dear Members,Please give your valuable opinions on this issue. PPSC should give us facility to create an account permanently from which we can apply immediately after the jobs advertised. Because at the current scenario we have submitted our whole data each time to apply for multiple jobs. I am talking about the facility just like the FPSC provided on its website permanently to its candidates. Please see the attachment for reference.I hope that PPSC will soon lauch this facility for us.
Muhammad is one of the Greatest Law Givers of the World.
Lincoln University

administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Create account permanently for online jobs application at PPSC website

Post by administrator » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Dear, very good suggestions..but our stats shows that this is not very beneficial... and not very urgent work.and it is good to get the data from user every time. when they want to apply...as managing the accounts of the user is extra burden on the servers..but it is good idea.. but currently no working is on this... and it is in the future plans..
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum

nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Re: Create account permanently for online jobs application at PPSC website

Post by nasirhussain » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:03 pm

administrator wrote:Dear, very good suggestions..but our stats shows that this is not very beneficial... and not very urgent work.and it is good to get the data from user every time. when they want to apply...as managing the accounts of the user is extra burden on the servers..but it is good idea.. but currently no working is on this... and it is in the future plans..
Dear Admin,I appreciate you for your prompt response to my post. I also encourage you and PPSC that my suggestion is already in consideration and it is in your future plans..
Muhammad is one of the Greatest Law Givers of the World.
Lincoln University

Return to “OPINIONS”