INJUSTICE, INJUSTICE, INJUSTICE, JUST 38 SEATS OF PMS(2011)C.C.E AFTER 3YEARS

Opinions from all the members are welcome here...
no matter you are new or old members.. you are allowed to give opinion...
leaksnews
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

INJUSTICE, INJUSTICE, INJUSTICE, JUST 38 SEATS OF PMS(2011)C.C.E AFTER 3YEARS

Post by leaksnews »

It is strange that the uppermost combined competitive exam of Punjab-PMS(2011) is being conducted after the lapse of 3 years and only 38 seats(merit) in-fact have been offered by Punjab Govt. However, I remember the era of Pervaz Elahi when more than 200 vacancies of section officer and DDO.R were used to advertise almost in every PMS/PCS exam. Contrary to this, current Punjab Govt has just announced 38 vacancies of PMS. Secondly, what was the reason to reduce the seats from 66 to 45? I might be wrong but as far as I know that after receiving quota by PMS officers for administrative seats in all over the Punjab, the rivalry between DMG and PMS officer has fueled the fire and big-wigs of DMG, who always remains occupied at the top particularly in punjab, don’t want anymore lot of PMS officers, due to which, less seats have been advertised.
kangna
One Star Member
One Star Member

Re: INJUSTICE, INJUSTICE, INJUSTICE, JUST 38 SEATS OF PMS(2011)C.C.E AFTER 3YEARS

Post by kangna »

RIGHT SAID LEAK NEWS
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Re: INJUSTICE, INJUSTICE, INJUSTICE, JUST 38 SEATS OF PMS(2011)C.C.E AFTER 3YEARS

Post by Jazi »

leaksnews wrote:It is strange that the uppermost combined competitive exam of Punjab-PMS(2011) is being conducted after the lapse of 3 years and only 38 seats(merit) in-fact have been offered by Punjab Govt. However, I remember the era of Pervaz Elahi when more than 200 vacancies of section officer and DDO.R were used to advertise almost in every PMS/PCS exam. Contrary to this, current Punjab Govt has just announced 38 vacancies of PMS. Secondly, what was the reason to reduce the seats from 66 to 45? I might be wrong but as far as I know that after receiving quota by PMS officers for administrative seats in all over the Punjab, the rivalry between DMG and PMS officer has fueled the fire and big-wigs of DMG, who always remains occupied at the top particularly in punjab, don’t want anymore lot of PMS officers, due to which, less seats have been advertised.
Kya mazaq he ye
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab

Return to “OPINIONS”