How to report misconduct (helping cheating )of examination staff!

Opinions from all the members are welcome here...
no matter you are new or old members.. you are allowed to give opinion...
mansoor
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: How to report misconduct (helping cheating )of examination staff!

Post by mansoor » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:34 pm

jb be koi kothi hoti ha.ppsc esko mention neh krty balkay chupakay sa matter ko solve krty ha takay es ki credibility pa ungli na uthay.so we should send application to ppsc to eradicate corruption of examination staff.we also shud make request to ppsc to upload all result i-e written,interview and dgre marks percentage of interviewed candidates for transparent process.

zafar726
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by zafar726 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:17 pm

PPSC arrangements during Tehsildar and DDO exams were very poor. There should be law to challenge PPSC results. According to my knowledge PPSC has failed in English PMS paper even the students having M.Phil in English. When matter was referred by the Chief Minister's Secretariat for consideration, they replied without finding any thing. I may be able to say that secrecy in PPSC is no more. Relatives are being obliged as per criteria of Balochistan Public Service Commission. Some leader like Tahir ul Qadri can change the whole situation of Pakistan. Revolution is the only solution of Pakistan. Every politician is a corrupt one. Its my challenge to all the student to prove the above said claim.
chain is no stronger than its weakest link.

MuhammadJunaid
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by MuhammadJunaid » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:04 pm

mudassarnawaz wrote:Salam every one,This is my first ever post here. Actually what compelled me is the injustice which was done in front of my eyes in recently held Tehsildar examination was there at pilot secondary school Wahdat road. I was in hall # 1, my roll no is 15623.the head of the center (whose name I have noted) was continuously helping 2/3 students illegally and unethically .the candidate sitting on my right side was being continuously provided assistance .His seat was changed twice. During the whole exam he was providing shield to the candidate and the candidate was using mobile, I solemnly declare that with full responsibility .even in the general knowledge and law paper when the head of the center was telling him answers of the MCQ’S received on his cell phone, I raised my voice, he said” why are you getting angry: we are even ready to help you out if you need?”Now tell me is it how the “competitive “exams are conducted? This made me so depressed and low that I could not focus on my paper for long, tell me everyone what is the solution. i ve my PMS interview coming shortly. Should I raise my concern there? Regards:Mudassar Nawaz
Suna Hy Jangalon Ka Bhe Koi Dastoor Hota Hy....Suna Hy Shair Ka Jub Pait Bhar Jaye To Woh Bakri Nahi Khata... Mudassar Bhai Shair ka abhi pait nai bhara. May ALLAH help us.

nazam1988
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by nazam1988 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:45 am

MuhammadJunaid wrote:
mudassarnawaz wrote:Salam every one,This is my first ever post here. Actually what compelled me is the injustice which was done in front of my eyes in recently held Tehsildar examination was there at pilot secondary school Wahdat road. I was in hall # 1, my roll no is 15623.the head of the center (whose name I have noted) was continuously helping 2/3 students illegally and unethically .the candidate sitting on my right side was being continuously provided assistance .His seat was changed twice. During the whole exam he was providing shield to the candidate and the candidate was using mobile, I solemnly declare that with full responsibility .even in the general knowledge and law paper when the head of the center was telling him answers of the MCQ’S received on his cell phone, I raised my voice, he said” why are you getting angry: we are even ready to help you out if you need?”Now tell me is it how the “competitive “exams are conducted? This made me so depressed and low that I could not focus on my paper for long, tell me everyone what is the solution. i ve my PMS interview coming shortly. Should I raise my concern there? Regards:Mudassar Nawaz
Suna Hy Jangalon Ka Bhe Koi Dastoor Hota Hy....Suna Hy Shair Ka Jub Pait Bhar Jaye To Woh Bakri Nahi Khata... Mudassar Bhai Shair ka abhi pait nai bhara. May ALLAH help us.
Hahahaha, I like it junaid bro. But woh kiya hai na ke tehsildar ki posts boht bari hain, so sher in main se bhi hissa chahta hai. Lolz.

AZMAT
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by AZMAT » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:08 am

ASSALAAM O ALAIKUM,JANAAB E AALI,mas"ala ye hai k hum dusron pe ilzamaat bohat jald laga detey hain yahan to ye haal hai k hum khud bhee to cheating main involve hotey hain ap logon ka to pata naheen, but jab AZZAAN hoti hai to bohat martaba main khud namaaz k liye nahen jaata,koi na koi lame excuses bana leta hun ALLAH SE,papers main bhee yehee hota hai k jahan moqa miley cheating kar letey hain hum log,to kisi aik shakhs ya idaarey ko ilzaam dena darrust naheen,hum sub SHETAAN ki jagha REHMAAN K PASANDEEDA raaston par chalney lag jaaen to kuch bhee gallat na ho.
PARHTEY RAHEN,SALAL LA HO ALLA SYEDENA MUHAMMAD SALAL LA HO ALAIHE WA AALEHI WASSALAM.

Return to “OPINIONS”