International Day for the person with Disabilities

WaqarAlam
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

International Day for the person with Disabilities

Post by WaqarAlam »

"Being disable is actually tougher on the soul than on the body.December 3 is celebrated International Day for the persons with Disabilites. Kindly make your contribution to make these persons prominent member of society. Take care of them whether your are in your school, university, road or anywhere. It's painful experience and better known by them who experience it.Least, you can help them is with your attitude and positive thinking. They are special persons and need special treatments. As a disable person my message is to all of this type person that don't take your disability as inability becoz nothing is impossibe if you can't use your legs. Strong commitment, fighting spirit and clear goals can make you even better than betters.Regards, PeerZada waqar alam
Aadat he se bana lee ha tum na tu Munir apne,
Jis sheher meing bhi rehna, uktaya hua rehna.
fahadaziz
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Re: International Day for the person with Disabilities

Post by fahadaziz »

I am not a Disable, but I born low Weighted with some kind of Genetic Disease which is Anemia or Thalasemia, I cannot speak correctly, I have Stuttering Problem, and also I cannot gain weight If I eat good food, I am Under Weight, my weight does not increases I am very thin / Dubla Patla larka , I look like a small child, look younger than my age 25 of normal persons, when somebody sees me and I tell that my age is 25 years, he does not believe he says your age is not 25 it must be 18 / 19 because I am physically a weak person due to Thalasemia many boys in our family are like me very thin, Weak, look younger than their age.when I go out or in some office for interview, people laugh at me mocks me It hurts mebut what can I do ? its due to Genetics, its not my fault than why people didn't stop laughing at me ? I am not disable, I have 2 hands and 2 foots, but I cannot speak Correctly, I am a Special person
Last edited by fahadaziz on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WaqarAlam
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by WaqarAlam »

@Fahadaziz,Yes, you are special person and you know why people laugh on your because they don't know the meaning of special person. Our society is struggling or in the word of Nadeem F. Paracha we are citizen of country of deniers, they are hypocrate people who laugh at you, i bet they never will laugh at you if some of their family member would be a some kind of disability. So forget about them, who cares, do I? Answer is no, and you should not. People can't stop themselves from argumenting. You know I am around 6 feet and handsome boy Just like I was in my College days when I was not disable. When people see me on wheel chair they still say something which I don't like. So problem is not that how you are looking? Problem is whith their mind that's why these types of days are celebrated to educate people.Regards,
Aadat he se bana lee ha tum na tu Munir apne,
Jis sheher meing bhi rehna, uktaya hua rehna.
zeebee
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by zeebee »

@waqaralam@fahadazizyou are great brother may Allah almighty bless you both.
fahadaziz
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by fahadaziz »

WaqarAlam wrote:@Fahadaziz,Yes, you are special person and you know why people laugh on your because they don't know the meaning of special person. Our society is struggling or in the word of Nadeem F. Paracha we are citizen of country of deniers, they are hypocrate people who laugh at you, i bet they never will laugh at you if some of their family member would be a some kind of disability. So forget about them, who cares, do I? Answer is no, and you should not. People can't stop themselves from argumenting. You know I am around 6 feet and handsome boy Just like I was in my College days when I was not disable. When people see me on wheel chair they still say something which I don't like. So problem is not that how you are looking? Problem is whith their mind that's why these types of days are celebrated to educate people.Regards,
U mean I am a special person because I cannot speak correctly ? I speak very fast, some people understand me what I am saying, but some not, also some words I cannot say correctly due to Stuttering, when I speak and stuck at some word than other people mocks and laugh at me, some people ask me to speak slow not fast, I tried, can speak correctly some time, but sometime I cannot speak correctly when I am in Tension or worried due to some Situation, then this stuttering problem comes and other person listening to me cannot understand me, and I have to repeat what I am saying or some word which I cannot say other person have to speak that word,Some people understand my problem but some not, and in my school and college days, other boys laugh at me when I speak in class they laugh at me that hurts meand I am physically weak from childhood, I was born as a Low Weighted Child, Anemia, and as time passed my body does not grow as normal person grows, I look younger than my age just look like a 17 / 18 age boy, I am not mature, very thin and Under Weight, below weight than normal, people call me Kangri pehalwaan and Hadiyoo ka Dhancha some call me Choocha, Pehalwaan but what Can I do ? there are many boys in our family which are like this, I go to some doctor he said, its due to Genetics, your Parents married in Family, they are Relatives, due to this your problem isIn some Families people does not marry out of family, they marry with their Relatives and due to this their children are Special....I tried to tell people, but they does not understand me, always laugh at me, what can I do than, kill people Ignore them...due to this many Private companies didn't give me Job, and in 2010 I worked in a Private company Digital Processing System Sector F-5/1 Islamabad as Data Entry Operatorbut in office all people mock me, laugh at me, its hurtsI am also not Eligible for many jobs which requires a good Physic person with Good Body, and Good PersonalityI go for tests / interview but they say We cannot hire U , you are very Weak / Thin and laugh at me It hurts me when I go out and some people say why R U SO THIN ? I am thin its not my fault its due to genetic what Can I do ?jo baatain Qudarti tore par hoti hain us ma insan kuch nahi kar sakta bhai, Insan Qudrat k samnay baybas ha, Qudrat say to nahi lar sakta na ?
fahadaziz
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by fahadaziz »

jo mazak uratay hain, agar khud unko aasa ko masla hota to phir unko pata chalta ore ya agar unka koi apna bhai family ma say koi aasa hota to phir unko ehsaas hota...but kya kar sakta ha banda ab logo k moo nahi band hotay

Return to “CURRENT AFFAIRS”