Jobless Man (Must Read)

leaksnews
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Jobless Man (Must Read)

Post by leaksnews »

A jobless man applied forthe position of 'office boy' at Microsoft.The HR manager interviewedhim then watched him cleaning the floor as a test.'You are employed.'He said.' Give me youre-mail address and I'll send you theapplication to fill in, aswell as date when you may start.'The man replied 'But Idon't have a computer, neither an email.'I'm sorry', said the HRmanager, 'If you don't have an email, thatmeans you do not exist.And who doesn't exist, cannot have the job.'The man left with no hopeat all. He didn't! know what to do, with only$10 in his pocket. He thendecided to go to the supermarket and buy a10Kg tomato crate.He then sold the tomatoesin a door to door round. In less than twohours, he succeeded todouble his capital. He repeated the Operationthree times, and returnedhome with $60. The man realized that he cansurvive by this Way, andstarted to go everyday earlier, and returnlate Thus, his moneydoubled or tripled every day. Shortly, he boughta cart, then a truck, thenhe ! had his own fleet of delivery vehicles.5 years later, the man isone of the biggest food retailers in the US.He started to plan hisfamily's future, and decided to have a lifeinsurance.He called an insurancebroker, and chose a protection plan. When theconversation wasconcluded, the broker asked him his email. The manreplied, 'I don't have anemail'. The broker answered curiously, 'Youdon't have an email, andyet have succeeded ! to build an empire. Canyou imagine what you couldhave been if you had an email?!!'The man thought for awhile and replied, 'Yes, I'd be an office boy atMicrosoft!'Moral of the story:M1 - Internet is not thesolution to your life.M2 - If you don't haveinternet, and work hard, you can be a millionaire.
shouki
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Jobless Man (Must Read)

Post by shouki »

very nice story.....
frazwan01
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Jobless Man (Must Read)