Give your opinion Polls here For (imran khan)

muhammadmohsinali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Favourite leader

Post by muhammadmohsinali »

naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Give your opinion Polls here For (imran khan)

Post by naveed143smile »

ImageImageMy opinionimran khan is better politician than others, "jaisy andhon mn kana raja"Neem hakeem wabal e jaan hothay hain. But still there is no harm in giving him a chance to be the the next elected polititian in Pak political history. Let's suppose he's given a chance then in how much duration will he be able to bring a good change in our and fixed political, social and economical system??I'm fed up of the word "bringing change in Pakistan" now. it is right that only a miracle could change the fortune of this country.butOur fate is in the hands of our nation and when will this nation wake up is unpreditable. Untill the people of Pakistan are let to be ill-educated by the hidden magic of our mighty department(the Army) they wount be able to have an insight of how to change their fate without any miracle. But sincerely speaking all fault lies in our nation for they lack the will of change. As per said by intelectuals that " when there is will there is a way". They have set their minds happy whatever may happen although they have got feebled from circumstances running in the country. And yes my nation also bears a soft corner in their hearts for our dumy polititians elcting them with sympathetic votes. For example PPP was not supposed to be elected before the assasination of Benazir Butthu, but after her assasins they had a great vote bank. Now here a question arises in my mind that if it was our millitry who elected PPP or our nation OR the western and european media?? Secondly if our millitry is indulge in this game to make one party to winthen what is the role of US taking part in our political backgrounds? Is our millitry is guided by the US or is there some other factor?
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
mohsinkhansahib
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Give your opinion Polls here For (imran khan)

Post by mohsinkhansahib »

YES I AGREE. MY VOTE FOR IMRAN KHAN
i_m_sohail
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by i_m_sohail »

He might be right. but still he hasn't done his basics right for pakistan.anyone who want to debate in democratic attitude?
sOhAiL aNwAR[wave=blue][/wave]
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by Jazi »

naveed143smile wrote:ImageImageMy opinionimran khan is better politician than others, "jaisy andhon mn kana raja"Neem hakeem wabal e jaan hothay hain. But still there is no harm in giving him a chance to be the the next elected polititian in Pak political history. Let's suppose he's given a chance then in how much duration will he be able to bring a good change in our and fixed political, social and economical system??I'm fed up of the word "bringing change in Pakistan" now. it is right that only a miracle could change the fortune of this country.butOur fate is in the hands of our nation and when will this nation wake up is unpreditable. Untill the people of Pakistan are let to be ill-educated by the hidden magic of our mighty department(the Army) they wount be able to have an insight of how to change their fate without any miracle. But sincerely speaking all fault lies in our nation for they lack the will of change. As per said by intelectuals that " when there is will there is a way". They have set their minds happy whatever may happen although they have got feebled from circumstances running in the country. And yes my nation also bears a soft corner in their hearts for our dumy polititians elcting them with sympathetic votes. For example PPP was not supposed to be elected before the assasination of Benazir Butthu, but after her assasins they had a great vote bank. Now here a question arises in my mind that if it was our millitry who elected PPP or our nation OR the western and european media?? Secondly if our millitry is indulge in this game to make one party to winthen what is the role of US taking part in our political backgrounds? Is our millitry is guided by the US or is there some other factor?
He also harmful for nation like others leaders.....
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

Door K Dhool Suhanay ....Iqtadar Mein Aanay Say Pehlay Sab Hee Achay Hotay Hain...
destiny
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by destiny »

I just love to vote Imran Khan..At least he is better than others!!!!!!!!!!
Why should I be bound to thee
O my lovely mirtle tree(William Blake)
i_m_sohail
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by i_m_sohail »

The basic things to do in politics, especialy when u r going for a change.u will have to do following things.1-show public ur scholors, which u have. for example. the person u will decide to be Foreign Minister? defence minister? Finance minister? Education Minister? These are not persons of a party. these are "GUNS OF NATION" , who will have to perform to consolidate the country , and dig out nation from all problems.2-What is his menifesto? what will he do after winning election(which will be miracle, if it happened).he dowsn't know himself.his supporters says, he has hidden, because it will be copied by others. MY DEAR.if someone copy ur something for betterment of pakistan.........is that wrong? it means u r sincere with ur party , with ur politics. but not sincere with ur country.3-to whom criticize?Govt. or Opposition?he doesn't know. he criticize opposition 80%, and Govt. 20%.4- on stage he shows "ONE MAN SHOW".then how IMRAN KHAN can be sincere or even can do anything for us?BE AWARE AND GIVE AWARENESS TO OTHERS.
sOhAiL aNwAR[wave=blue][/wave]
leaksnews
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by leaksnews »

janab Imran Khan sab se bara jotha hai.sab se phele Altaf hussain ke peeche para jab es ne dana dyekya tu poose ho gia. aj be logo ko yad hain ke karachi ke walls per kis thrae ke nare the. or es ke fund dene walo ne altaf hussain pr kush khene se rook dya.es ka apana koi agenda nai jo LOTA es se mil jae WO NAIK or PAAK jo dosre tarf jae WO sare Status quo ke hami.PPP govt ke khalaf do darney dye har aik pe kha ke Government ke Khetme pe he jao ga . Fund dene walo ka fone aya BHai ljis ko khe rae ho tumhari thara hamra hi banda hai. wo kam kero jis ka task dya gia hai. Yani PP government Dobara lane ka. ta ke ham her ROze Masoom logo ka khoon Baye or y6e government qaim rane de.Language kod ghalt estamal kerta hai or dosere logo ko damkiya lagta hai.Establishment ka agent or un ke nai masiiq hai ku ke en ka purna shathi EST ka sath chore gia hai.Ye sab mulk ko loot rae hai.
KalaJin
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by KalaJin »

Imran is a cry baby who has got no line of action. He just keep speaking against nawaz to get importance. Dreaming himself and making people dream. "hum corruption khatam kar den ge" corruption hai ya naswar ki puri jo khatam kar den ge. C0ntrolling c0rruption isnt that easy. He doesnt have any plan for over c0ming problems of Pakistan. He hasnt even got a party. One man show. Most of the people are even unaware of his "intikhabi nishan". Either Imran is sincere or not but he is only cLearing paTh for Zardari to come into ruLe again. PPP will try its best to make today's jalsa of Imran successful. . . .biggest lota imran khan
My common sense....Your philosophy!!!!

Return to “OPINION POLLS”