Re: Valentine's Day Done Right (A POLL)

Post by baynjo »

waslam! apun cast my vote yes manana chahiye agar koi raazi ho manane pe tou
Love me little, love me long
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Post by naveed143smile »

Well in my opinion, there is no fixed and finalized day, date or time for saying somebody that how much u care for him/her. We love our loved ones and can share a beautiful sentence I LOVE YOU on this special day. SO it is not a big deal to celebrate this day just for the sake of admiting that we love somebody more than we love ourself The festival like Valentine indicate love and happiness.We can celebrate them with in constraint of our society. We are not bound to celebrate them as same as westerns celebrate.Islam never hinder against love and spread it all around world.We are celebrating them from last decades but still our youth never adopt any western culture . Atlast,I feel that there is no harsh to let the flower of love grow in our nation
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
gofast
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by gofast »

Valentine's Day Messages• The way you look into my eyes, It scares meThe way you say "I love you", It scares meThe way you know just what to say, It scares meThe ways you scare me, I love itYou tripped me, so I fell for you.• Good days come often, Bad days do too, But the best days only come when I'm with you.• Let these words not only touch your eyes, let them travel through your soul, and let them rest in your heart as you rest in mine. I love you.• In case you didn't know, I'll be loving you always and forever!• Words alone will never be able to express the depth of my love for you.• If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?• I will love you until my heart stops beating.• Each time I miss you a star falls from the sky, So if you look up at the night sky and find it dark with no stars, its all your fault, you made me miss you too much.• I wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was your pillow underneath your head, I want to be around you, I want to hold you tight, and be the lucky person who kisses you goodnight.Hope you enjoyed the read and got some better ideas to convey love messages to your sweetheart.
truepatriot
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

SAY NO TO VALLENTINE DAY

Post by truepatriot »

اگر کسی نوجوان سے پوچھیں کہ آپ نے اپنی گرل فرینڈ کو کیا گفٹ دیا خوشی سے بتائیں گے اور اگر پوچھیں کہ آپکی بہن کو کیاگفٹ ملا تو وہ دشمن جاں ھو جائیں گے تو عرض یہ ہے کہ عزیز اگر اپنی بہن پر برداشت نہیں تو کسی کی بہن کی جانب نظر کیوں اٹھاتے ہو؟اس مغربی کلچر کی یلغار کا مقصد صرف اور صرف ہماری روحانی تباہی ہے تاکہ ھم بھی صرف اس مادّی دنیا کے بھنور میں پھنس کر رہ جائیں۔۔... خدا ہمیں اس سے بچنے کی توفیق عطا فرمائے۔ آمین
ﮬﺮ ﺷﺨﺺ ﮬﮯ ﻧﻔﺮﺕ ﮐﮯ ﺗﻘﺎﺿﻮﮞ ﮐﺎ ﭘﺠﺎﺭﯼ،

ﻣﺪﺕ ﺳﮯ ﻣﺤﺒﺖ ﺑﮭﯽ ﻓﻘﯿﺮﻭﮞ ﮐﯽ ﻃﺮﺡ ﮬﮯ
AZMAT
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by AZMAT »

baat ye hai k shetaan jitna b make up kar k,norani pekar ban kar ajae,hamen uss se REHMAAN ki khusbu nai ae ge,yehe haal in festivals ka hai,muhabbat ka din makhsoos kar k roshan kheyali ka peghan dena,,galat hai,jo cheez galat hai to galat hai,HAMARA ASAL MEHBOOB ALLAH HAI,,ALLAH SE HUM KEYA AIK DIN ki muhabbat karen ge?.jin ankhon ne DEEDAR E HAZRAT SYEDENA MUHAMMAD SALAL LA HO ALAIEHE WA AALEHE WASSALAM Karna ho wo ye fazool ki roshan kheyali se door rehti hain.REGARDS.
PARHTEY RAHEN,SALAL LA HO ALLA SYEDENA MUHAMMAD SALAL LA HO ALAIHE WA AALEHI WASSALAM.

Return to “OPINION POLLS”