Specially request to respectables abbasian,naveed and nawab plz answer

Post Reply
Rizwan7007
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:12 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Specially request to respectables abbasian,naveed and nawab plz answer

Post by Rizwan7007 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:27 pm

Sir plz tell us when ADPP result will be announced?when next adpp seats will be announced?some of my friend tell me these seats announce twice a year.is it right?sir yours information respecting new seats, exam and result is 100% true and pure ,you all are reliable and authentic pillars of this forum so plz sir answer us and don't disappoint us owing to not answer our questions?sir your response is highly awaiting.thanks


User avatar
sajan
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:30 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Specially request to respectables abbasian,naveed and nawab plz answer

Post by sajan » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:31 am

respected sir. ADLR ka result kab tak ay ga. aur new post of ADLR expected hain. bhai zror ans dain
he who dos'nt hope to win, has already lost

User avatar
naveed143smile
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4295
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:50 pm
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT
Location: Lovely لاہور ) پنجاب )
Contact:

Re: Specially request to respectables abbasian,naveed and nawab plz answer

Post by naveed143smile » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:37 pm

Rizwan7007 wrote:Sir plz tell us when ADPP result will be announced?when next adpp seats will be announced?some of my friend tell me these seats announce twice a year.is it right?sir yours information respecting new seats, exam and result is 100% true and pure ,you all are reliable and authentic pillars of this forum so plz sir answer us and don't disappoint us owing to not answer our questions?sir your response is highly awaiting.thanks
dear result is not ready yet, it will take 2 to 3 weeks more.. And adpp new posts will be announced next year
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)

User avatar
naveed143smile
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4295
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:50 pm
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT
Location: Lovely لاہور ) پنجاب )
Contact:

Re: Specially request to respectables abbasian,naveed and nawab plz answer

Post by naveed143smile » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:42 pm

sajan wrote:respected sir. ADLR ka result kab tak ay ga. aur new post of ADLR expected hain. bhai zror ans dain
dear adlr mn aik female ki qualification ka issue bna hua hai, is silsaly mn jald ppsc ki bor se meating jald he masla solve ho j ga phr result announce ho jay ga..
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)

Rizwan7007
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:12 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Specially request to respectables abbasian,naveed and nawab plz answer

Post by Rizwan7007 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:42 pm

naveed143smile wrote:
Rizwan7007 wrote:Sir plz tell us when ADPP result will be announced?when next adpp seats will be announced?some of my friend tell me these seats announce twice a year.is it right?sir yours information respecting new seats, exam and result is 100% true and pure ,you all are reliable and authentic pillars of this forum so plz sir answer us and don't disappoint us owing to not answer our questions?sir your response is highly awaiting.thanks
dear result is not ready yet, it will take 2 to 3 weeks more.. And adpp new posts will be announced next year
Sir I am profoundly thankful to u sir if u receive any information regarding ADPP result plz inform us.God Bless u


Post Reply

Return to “OPINION POLLS”