Specially request to respectables abbasian,naveed and nawab plz answer

Rizwan7007
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Specially request to respectables abbasian,naveed and nawab plz answer

Post by Rizwan7007 »

Sir plz tell us when ADPP result will be announced?when next adpp seats will be announced?some of my friend tell me these seats announce twice a year.is it right?sir yours information respecting new seats, exam and result is 100% true and pure ,you all are reliable and authentic pillars of this forum so plz sir answer us and don't disappoint us owing to not answer our questions?sir your response is highly awaiting.thanks
sajan
One Star Member
One Star Member

Re: Specially request to respectables abbasian,naveed and nawab plz answer

Post by sajan »

respected sir. ADLR ka result kab tak ay ga. aur new post of ADLR expected hain. bhai zror ans dain
he who dos'nt hope to win, has already lost
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Post by naveed143smile »

Rizwan7007 wrote:Sir plz tell us when ADPP result will be announced?when next adpp seats will be announced?some of my friend tell me these seats announce twice a year.is it right?sir yours information respecting new seats, exam and result is 100% true and pure ,you all are reliable and authentic pillars of this forum so plz sir answer us and don't disappoint us owing to not answer our questions?sir your response is highly awaiting.thanks
dear result is not ready yet, it will take 2 to 3 weeks more.. And adpp new posts will be announced next year
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Post by naveed143smile »

sajan wrote:respected sir. ADLR ka result kab tak ay ga. aur new post of ADLR expected hain. bhai zror ans dain
dear adlr mn aik female ki qualification ka issue bna hua hai, is silsaly mn jald ppsc ki bor se meating jald he masla solve ho j ga phr result announce ho jay ga..
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
Rizwan7007
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Rizwan7007 »

naveed143smile wrote:
Rizwan7007 wrote:Sir plz tell us when ADPP result will be announced?when next adpp seats will be announced?some of my friend tell me these seats announce twice a year.is it right?sir yours information respecting new seats, exam and result is 100% true and pure ,you all are reliable and authentic pillars of this forum so plz sir answer us and don't disappoint us owing to not answer our questions?sir your response is highly awaiting.thanks
dear result is not ready yet, it will take 2 to 3 weeks more.. And adpp new posts will be announced next year
Sir I am profoundly thankful to u sir if u receive any information regarding ADPP result plz inform us.God Bless u

Return to “OPINION POLLS”