Unable To Complete Online Form

Discuss your problems related to online application here..
mutahharbashir
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Unable To Complete Online Form

Post by mutahharbashir »

Hi dear Friends,from last 30 minutes i am struggling to fill up form, but at page3 where pic is required to upload, i select my pic and click upload. page refreshes and nothing happened, only says use IE & size must be under 25KBi am using Latest IEPic size is 14Kbthen why i am unable to do that,and when i tried to move to next step bypassing pic section even then, page refreshed without showing any error,i am stuck with this shit, plz someone help me yaar
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Unable To Complete Online Form

Post by administrator »

Dear, fill all the fields with appropriate data..like in mobile number, CNIC, OLD CNICthere should be only numbers not even a dash, or comma is allowed, or even space so see these things carefully.
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
Kamran2740
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Kamran2740 »

Dear Administrator,Pls clarify whether a person of age 26 yrs with no government service can apply for deputy accountant?Pls note that PPSC has mentioned age limit from 18 to 25 plus 5 year general age relaxation.
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Post by naveed143smile »

Kamran2740 wrote:Dear Administrator,Pls clarify whether a person of age 26 yrs with no government service can apply for deputy accountant?Pls note that PPSC has mentioned age limit from 18 to 25 plus 5 year general age relaxation.
brother u r 100% eligible...apply confidently..general age relaxation is for all candidates..
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
mutahharbashir
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by mutahharbashir »

administrator wrote:Dear, fill all the fields with appropriate data..like in mobile number, CNIC, OLD CNICthere should be only numbers not even a dash, or comma is allowed, or even space so see these things carefully.
1st of all i wrote everything correctlyi dont have old CNIC, thats why this field was left empty,if i make any mistake the site should show some error message, is it all about guessing where i made mistake??the phone conversation with their correspondent was hopeless "pathetic attitude" . i dunno where to go, losing hope
naveed143smile

Post by naveed143smile »

mutahharbashir wrote:Hi dear Friends,from last 30 minutes i am struggling to fill up form, but at page3 where pic is required to upload, i select my pic and click upload. page refreshes and nothing happened, only says use IE & size must be under 25KBi am using Latest IEPic size is 14Kbthen why i am unable to do that,and when i tried to move to next step bypassing pic section even then, page refreshed without showing any error,i am stuck with this shit, plz someone help me yaar
o bai use simple windows internet explorer not other like internet explorer 8, 9...google chrome, mozilla firefox etc..use only simple windows internet explorer...try ur problem will be solved...

naveed143smile

Post by naveed143smile »

mutahharbashir wrote:Hi dear Friends,from last 30 minutes i am struggling to fill up form, but at page3 where pic is required to upload, i select my pic and click upload. page refreshes and nothing happened, only says use IE & size must be under 25KBi am using Latest IEPic size is 14Kbthen why i am unable to do that,and when i tried to move to next step bypassing pic section even then, page refreshed without showing any error,i am stuck with this shit, plz someone help me yaar
o bai use simple windows internet explorer not other like internet explorer 8, 9...google chrome, mozilla firefox etc..use only simple windows internet explorer...try ur problem will be solved...

adnan4u
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by adnan4u »

during filling online form i wrongly entered my intermediate result year as 2011 as it was 2005all other results years were entered correctly. is it create any problem or not??? i send email to ppsc they answered that soon edit Application option will available admin please Answer when this facility will be provided???
It Always Seems impossible until it's done.
Kamran2740
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Kamran2740 »

administrator wrote:Dear, fill all the fields with appropriate data..like in mobile number, CNIC, OLD CNICthere should be only numbers not even a dash, or comma is allowed, or even space so see these things carefully.
Admin sahib,Pls check your online system.I am unable to upload pic and facing the same aproblem as told above by some member.Pls note that pic size is around 7kb,and using internet explorer.
Kamran2740
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Kamran2740 »

Admin sahib,Pls respond.

Return to “ONLINE APPLICATION”