HOW TO UPDATE ACADEMIC RECORD?

Discuss your problems related to online application here..
rameeztahir
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

HOW TO UPDATE ACADEMIC RECORD?

Post by rameeztahir »

I have mistakenly selected semester system in my metric and intermediate degrees. whereas actually it is annual system. someone plz tell me how to update it. The update option works for personal information only.
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: HOW TO UPDATE ACADEMIC RECORD?

Post by Nawab »

You cant edit academic record . So u have to write an application to Secretary PPSC for correction ..
rameeztahir
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by rameeztahir »

if i do not write an application to secretary, and leave the form as it is. then will it be a matter of problem?
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Post by naveed143smile »

rameeztahir wrote:if i do not write an application to secretary, and leave the form as it is. then will it be a matter of problem?
brother ap application email ker do..with ur full detaill... ppsc@punjab.gov.pkbaki don't worry...kuch nahi ho ga..test ki tayyari karo....
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
rameeztahir
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by rameeztahir »

naveed143smile wrote:
rameeztahir wrote:if i do not write an application to secretary, and leave the form as it is. then will it be a matter of problem?
brother ap application email ker do..with ur full detaill... ppsc@punjab.gov.pkbaki don't worry...kuch nahi ho ga..test ki tayyari karo....
ok i'll do it. thanks
QASAM
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by QASAM »

i have same problem lie you i send email to ppsc AND IN MAIL I REQUEST """I AM REQUESTING TO COMPUTER DEPARTMENT OF http://WWW.PPSC.GOP.PK (PPSC).THAT1. there should be an option to edit ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS in "edit application" section on web such like "edit personal Information", for this i am thankful with heart and soul, to ppsc whole team."to day i did lot of mistake to applying "OR2.there should be" PREVIEW option" of whole application form before submitting forum (before SUBMIT OPTION).IN THIS WAY WE CAN CHECK AND CORRECT OUR MISTAKES BE FINAL SUBMIT.KINDLY DO THIS BEFORE END DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT NO 01/2012 AND ADVERTISEMENT NO 02/2012. PLEASE DO LITTLE MORE.CANDIDATES WILL BE THANKFUL OF WHOLE TEAM OF PPSC FOR THEIR WORK AS THEY NEVER DISPOINT US IN PAST ""AND THEY ( PPSC ) ANSWER MEAS FOLLOWING''''Dear Candidate,السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتEdit option is already on ppsc website, but you edit only your personal information.Please do remember your online application number. The edit option to remove any mistake in your online form will be available soon on the website so that you could correct your application.ThanksPUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION''''''NOW I AM VERY THANKFUL OF PPSC

Return to “ONLINE APPLICATION”