PMS Online Application Problem!

Discuss your problems related to online application here..
ganxter
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

help....mistake in applying online

Post by ganxter »

@ Administrator n alli have a queryi applied for a post but there is problem in filling of form ...in academic qualifications there was no option a degree....there were 3 options LLB, inter, matric no option for bachelors n i did not fill my bachelors record ...secondly while giving info i mis- typed obtained marks out of total marks (i typed 600/800 ...istead of 1100) that would create any problem in shortlisting or at time of interview???? or rejection of form????
Hope againsT hoPe
AbdulMalik
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Queries about applying online for PMS

Post by AbdulMalik »

People... I want to knw k subjects kis step pa select kiey jaty hein???? ma abi PMS k liey apply kr raha hn to tell me k kia online application ma e option hoti ha ya alag se koi scene ha? PLZ tell me ,,,,,.
AbdulMalik
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Plz tell me PMS apply k liey subjects Optional aur cmplsry kis step pa aur kis trha select kiey jaty hein??

Post by AbdulMalik »

ANy Body .... Plz Reply.....!!!
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Re: Plz tell me PMS apply k liey subjects Optional aur cmplsry kis step pa aur kis trha select kiey jaty hein??

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Yes the option will be there in application form when you apply on-line.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
C1stWiki
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

PMS Online Application Problem!

Post by C1stWiki »

PMS online application form qualification section asks the candidates to include all the levels of their qualification including Matriculation and Intermediate. However, it does not give any option to include the qualifications like MBBS and LL.B because the only options available are Graduation 2years and Graduation 4years. What should be done in such a situation.?? Kindly guide
leaksnews
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: PMS Online Application Problem!

Post by leaksnews »

C1stWiki wrote:PMS online application form qualification section asks the candidates to include all the levels of their qualification including Matriculation and Intermediate. However, it does not give any option to include the qualifications like MBBS and LL.B because the only options available are Graduation 2years and Graduation 4years. What should be done in such a situation.?? Kindly guide
Dear as the minimum required qualification for PMS is graduation , therefore they have just restricted the application form to this only. Don't worry at all and just fill the form to its requirement.
frazwan01
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by frazwan01 »

Main ne pichli dafa pms ke liye apply kia tha by post mail magar ab roll number slip kaise print karoon jub ke is ke liye application number ki zaroorat hay, can any body tell?
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Post by administrator »

Dear, if you talk about MBBS.. it covers under the Bachelors 4 years..if i am not wrong..and for LLB one should be Bachelor...so minimum qualification is given.. and if we try to cover all education then the list will be very very long..and about roll number slip.. dear that will be issued by the CNIC number of you .. not on the application number.Application number is an assurity that application has been submitted.
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

administrator wrote:Dear, if you talk about MBBS.. it covers under the Bachelors 4 years..if i am not wrong..and for LLB one should be Bachelor...so minimum qualification is given.. and if we try to cover all education then the list will be very very long..and about roll number slip.. dear that will be issued by the CNIC number of you .. not on the application number.Application number is an assurity that application has been submitted.
Dear Admin please also mention that how to select optional papers ?
C1stWiki
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by C1stWiki »

PMS online form does not contain any option to choose optional subjects.?? What should be done to choose optional subjects. ??

Return to “ONLINE APPLICATION”