HURRY UP ASPIRANTS - EDIT OPTIONAL SUBJECTS PMS 2011-2012

Discuss your problems related to online application here..
Post Reply
User avatar
muhammadmohsinali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 704
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: PPSC FORUM

HURRY UP ASPIRANTS - EDIT OPTIONAL SUBJECTS PMS 2011-2012

Post by muhammadmohsinali » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:10 pm

AOA,Dear Members and PMS aspirants 2011-12If you have posted something wrong In your PMS online ApplicationoNow you can Edit1. Edit Personal Information2. Edit Post Detail3. Edit Education Detail4. Edit Service Record5. Edit Optional Subjects for PMSLast date 05-03-2012


nazam1988
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Re: HURRY UP ASPIRANTS - EDIT OPTIONAL SUBJECTS PMS 2011-2012

Post by nazam1988 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:39 pm

muhammadmohsinali wrote:AOA,Dear Members and PMS aspirants 2011-12If you have posted something wrong In your PMS online ApplicationoNow you can Edit1. Edit Personal Information2. Edit Post Detail3. Edit Education Detail4. Edit Service Record5. Edit Optional Subjects for PMSLast date 05-03-2012
dear mohsin i applied last time when pms was advertisd. But now i have forgot one of my optional subject. Plz tell me how can i check that.Waiting for ur quick reply.

User avatar
naveed143smile
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4295
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:50 pm
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT
Location: Lovely لاہور ) پنجاب )
Contact:

Re: HURRY UP ASPIRANTS - EDIT OPTIONAL SUBJECTS PMS 2011-2012

Post by naveed143smile » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:55 pm

nazam1988 wrote:
muhammadmohsinali wrote:AOA,Dear Members and PMS aspirants 2011-12If you have posted something wrong In your PMS online ApplicationoNow you can Edit1. Edit Personal Information2. Edit Post Detail3. Edit Education Detail4. Edit Service Record5. Edit Optional Subjects for PMSLast date 05-03-2012
dear mohsin i applied last time when pms was advertisd. But now i have forgot one of my optional subject. Plz tell me how can i check that.Waiting for ur quick reply.
Go to ppsc office...only ppsc staff can help u..otherwise Apply again...best of luck...
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)

Abbirafirdous786
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: HURRY UP ASPIRANTS - EDIT OPTIONAL SUBJECTS PMS 2011-2012

Post by Abbirafirdous786 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:00 pm

i hv applid for PMS..but now i want to change my subjects.....wat procedura should i adapt....again i hv 2 pay the fee?again the same procedure?................waiting anxiously 4 reply

User avatar
naveed143smile
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4295
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:50 pm
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT
Location: Lovely لاہور ) پنجاب )
Contact:

Re: HURRY UP ASPIRANTS - EDIT OPTIONAL SUBJECTS PMS 2011-2012

Post by naveed143smile » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Abbirafirdous786 wrote:i hv applid for PMS..but now i want to change my subjects.....wat procedura should i adapt....again i hv 2 pay the fee?again the same procedure?................waiting anxiously 4 reply
yes apply again...pay ur fee again..2morrow is last day for apply
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)


taibanaz
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:15 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: HURRY UP ASPIRANTS - EDIT OPTIONAL SUBJECTS PMS 2011-2012

Post by taibanaz » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:47 pm

hi,just send an e-mail at ppsc@punjab.gov.pk mentioning ur problem with ur full name,ur father name,ur domicile city,ur identity card number and ur postal address,they will definitely send u a copy of ur form,the same problem was with me and they help me out by sending an e-mail,take care

taibanaz
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:15 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: HURRY UP ASPIRANTS - EDIT OPTIONAL SUBJECTS PMS 2011-2012

Post by taibanaz » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 pm

u do not need to apply again online,

abdur
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:12 am
Nationality: Pakistani
Contact:

Re: HURRY UP ASPIRANTS - EDIT OPTIONAL SUBJECTS PMS 2011-2012

Post by abdur » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:03 pm

i had already applied for PMS when it was first advertised and now i want to print the form but i forgot my application id ...any relevant suggestions will be highly appreciated...waiting ..Thanks.

taibanaz
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:15 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: HURRY UP ASPIRANTS - EDIT OPTIONAL SUBJECTS PMS 2011-2012

Post by taibanaz » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:54 am

just send an email at ppsc@punjab.gov.pk mentioning ur problem they will definitely reply u within an hour and ur problem will b solved,best of luck

rabiajameel
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 11:14 am

Re: HURRY UP ASPIRANTS - EDIT OPTIONAL SUBJECTS PMS 2011-2012

Post by rabiajameel » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Can only those edit their optional subjects who are applying online?


Post Reply

Return to “ONLINE APPLICATION”