{URGENT}Dont know exact date of result declaration at the moment

Discuss your problems related to online application here..
Post Reply
User avatar
thinxrain
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:54 pm

{URGENT}Dont know exact date of result declaration at the moment

Post by thinxrain » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Dear Admin & Moderators,It is last date today to apply for Ad 19 Jobs.I dont know the exact date of result declaration. What should I do?Time is so limited.
Never Quit!


Abbasian
Tri Month Member
Tri Month Member
Posts: 1562
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:07 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Sheikhupura/Lahore

Re: {URGENT}Dont know exact date of result declaration at the moment

Post by Abbasian » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:53 pm

thinxrain wrote:Dear Admin & Moderators,It is last date today to apply for Ad 19 Jobs.I dont know the exact date of result declaration. What should I do?Time is so limited.
Aap 31-12-year likh den.

User avatar
thinxrain
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Re: {URGENT}Dont know exact date of result declaration at the moment

Post by thinxrain » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Abbasian wrote:
thinxrain wrote:Dear Admin & Moderators,It is last date today to apply for Ad 19 Jobs.I dont know the exact date of result declaration. What should I do?Time is so limited.
Aap 31-12-year likh den.
I have filled in as per your instructions. Can't PPSC raise objection upon filling in tentative date like in "31-12-year" format?
Never Quit!

Abbasian
Tri Month Member
Tri Month Member
Posts: 1562
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:07 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Sheikhupura/Lahore

Re: {URGENT}Dont know exact date of result declaration at the moment

Post by Abbasian » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:27 pm

thinxrain wrote:
Abbasian wrote:
thinxrain wrote:Dear Admin & Moderators,It is last date today to apply for Ad 19 Jobs.I dont know the exact date of result declaration. What should I do?Time is so limited.
Aap 31-12-year likh den.
I have filled in as per your instructions. Can't PPSC raise objection upon filling in tentative date like in "31-12-year" format?
Dear, in the present system, many applicant fill wrong information. The PPSc staff get these information corrected at the time of interview in routine. So please don"t worry.


Post Reply

Return to “ONLINE APPLICATION”