How to apply online on FPSC website? follow these instructions

Discuss your problems related to online application here..
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

How to apply online on FPSC website? follow these instructions

Post by naveed143smile »

I have noticed that members feel it difficult to APPLY ONLINE on FPSC website. I will try here, with the help of screens and example to make it convenient for the members to understand how to apply online.
This is the website of FPSC (::: FPSC :::). You can see a link at the top right corner stating APPLYING ONLINE. This is your way for online applying to posts in BS-17 and above. Click it.
If you have already registered to FPSC you can log in. But if you are a new user, you should click the link New User:

This would help you to register online. Fill the form as desired and specifically the fields marked (*) that are mandatory. Once you have created your profile with FPSC, log in. And you would have a screen as following:
Now if you want to apply for a job, click on GENERAL RECRUITMENT under the USER MENU. You would have the following screen:
Of course, you are here to APPLY FOR A JOB. Click it!
The current and active CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISMENT is 07/2011. Click on it to view the different case numbers:
Now click on the desired CASE NO. For Example F4-110/2011-R (Assistant Director (BS-17) – Anti Narcotics Force), you’ll have the following screen:
Towards the bottom, you can see the TAB ‘Apply Online’. Click it! You will be asked to enter the Treasury Number, date and amount of fee you submitted. (I CAN’T DISPLAY THE SCREEN SINCE I’VE ALREADY APPLIED FOR THE POST ) Once you have filled in the fields with the suitable entries, you are done. You’re application is submitted.

Now go to APPLICATION HISTORY under USER MENU to print the APPLICATION FORM:
Click on (View/Print) in front of the CASE NO. of whose Form you’d like to print. E.g. Case No. 110 – Assistant Director. From there you’ll have the form. Take the print out and attach all the attested copies of your credentials and submit to FPSC.

NOTES:
* You are not required to upload a photo.
* The TAB APPLY ONLINE in the SCREEN # 10 would only appear if you are eligible to apply for the said post and not otherwise.

I hope this would prove to be helpful.

Regards.
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
amish
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: How to apply online on FPSC website? follow these instructions

Post by amish »

Good Work Naveed Bhai... (Always helpful on this Forum)
God Bless you.... 8-)
Courage is like a muscle; it is strengthened by use.
Ruth Gordon

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
Albert Einstein
saimajabeen
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: How to apply online on FPSC website? follow these instructions

Post by saimajabeen »

mgr apply for a job k bad jb post select krti hun tou phr menu wala page aa jata hy
[wave=blue]"live and let to live"[/wave]

Return to “ONLINE APPLICATION”