change of center ASJ

Discuss your problems related to online application here..
wassimtabish
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

change of center ASJ

Post by wassimtabish »

AOA
one of the my friends have applied for the post of Assistant Superintendent Jail. He is directed to appear in the examination of above said post in Lahore. He is desiring to change the center from Lahore to Multan. He has also submitted the application to the Chairman PPSC but no response was given and center was remained same. Now he want to ask what is the procedure to change the examination center.

Admin is requested to help, thanking you in anticipation.
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: change of center ASJ

Post by Jazi »

wassimtabish wrote:AOA
one of the my friends have applied for the post of Assistant Superintendent Jail. He is directed to appear in the examination of above said post in Lahore. He is desiring to change the center from Lahore to Multan. He has also submitted the application to the Chairman PPSC but no response was given and center was remained same. Now he want to ask what is the procedure to change the examination center.

write application to secretary PPSC center change hojaey ga.
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab
faisalayaz
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: change of center ASJ

Post by faisalayaz »

wassimtabish wrote:AOA

bro write to Secretary PPSC instead of Chairman PPSC. Because Officers of PPSC are under Secretary and Members are under Chairman ....

Return to “ONLINE APPLICATION”