Prepared Only Islamic Study MCQs By given Answers

INFORMATION RELATED TO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CAN BE SHARE HERE...
saifullahkhan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Prepared Only Islamic Study MCQs By given Answers

Post by saifullahkhan »

saifullahkhan wrote:Q NO = 2What was the Name of the HOly Prophets's Grandmother?Options:a.) Fatima Binte Amr Bin Ayazb.) Ayeshac.) Maryamd.) Zainab Answer =.......................Q No = 3When HAzrat Adam's Body was Lifeless what was the Name of Our Prophet at that time?options:a.) Shafee ul Muznibeenb.) Khatimun Nabiyeenc.) Rehmatul LiL Aalameend.) Rahatil Aashiqeen Answer =.......................Q NO = 4HOw Many Angels are Present on the Grave of the HOly Prophet at any given point of time?Options:a.) 10,000b.) 25,000c.) 70,000d.) 92,000Answer=..............................
AnswerQ2= a.Fatima Binte Amr Bin AyazQ3= b. Khatimun NabiyeenQ4= c. 70,000.............................................Weldon byMalik faheemMadina
Allah is Great
saifullahkhan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by saifullahkhan »

Q. No. 5 In which war did the Holy Prophet broke his teeth by the attack of an infidel?Options:a.) Battle of Uhudb.) Battle of Khaybarc.) Battle of Shaamd.) Battle of Karbala Answer................Q. No. 6 what did the Holy Prophet say was the "Coolness of his Eyes" ?Options:a.) Fastingb.) Namazc.) Hajd.) ZakatAnswer................Q. No. 7Which Namaz Did the HOly Prophet call back the Sun for Hazrat Ali to pray on time?Options:a.) Fajarb.) Asarc.) Maghribd.) IshaAnswer..........
Allah is Great
sarasana
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by sarasana »

In which war did the Holy Prophet SAL ALLAHO ALEHEY WA AALEHI WASALLAM broke His teeth by the attack of an infidel?Options:a.) Battle of Uhudb.) Battle of Khaybarc.) Battle of Shaamd.) Battle of Karbala Answer.. Awhat did the Holy Prophet SAL ALLAHO ALEHEY WA AALEHI WASALLAM say was the "Coolness of His Eyes" ?a.) Fastingb.) Namazc.) Hajd.) ZakatAnswer.. BWhich Namaz Did the HOly Prophet SAL ALLAHO ALEHEY WA AALEHI WASALLAM call back the Sun for Hazrat Ali RAZI ALLAH ANHO to pray on time?Options:a.) Fajarb.) Asarc.) Maghribd.) IshaAnswer.. B

سمجھانہیںہنوز میراعشق بےثبات

توکائنات_حسن ہے، یاحسن_کائنات
DannyCrawford

Post by DannyCrawford »

I do agree with the last anime of this thread yeah I'm talking about the answer of the Coolness of Holy Prophet's Eyes, But I just need to know about the Zakat, Full information.is there someone who could do this?Let me know what is Zakat
Logical
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Logical »

which type of info is needed?
The Woods Are Lovely,Dark And Deep,
But I Have Promises To Keep,
And Miles To Go Before I Sleep,
And Miles To Go Before I Sleep.
(Robert Frost)Image