Online Jobs

This section included all the advertisement done by the PPSC in the year 2012.Files of advertisement can be downloaded from this section.
lccps
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Online Jobs

Post by lccps »

Please share your knowledge and experience about authentic online jobs. I have found some links after a thorough research. Most of the sites are fake and grasping money. But there are some sites which really work like Odesk.com , freelance.com and guru.com these websites work as mediator between the companies and freelancers there is no joining fee or hidden charges. But the process to get paid work is slow and time taking after multiple tries. But there are some ways through which we can start immediate earning I will share such links latter.
fahadaziz
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Re: Online Jobs

Post by fahadaziz »

lccps wrote:Please share your knowledge and experience about authentic online jobs. I have found some links after a thorough research. Most of the sites are fake and grasping money. But there are some sites which really work like Odesk.com , freelance.com and guru.com these websites work as mediator between the companies and freelancers there is no joining fee or hidden charges. But the process to get paid work is slow and time taking after multiple tries. But there are some ways through which we can start immediate earning I will share such links latter.
ME APKO MASHWARA DOO GA K ONLINE JOB K CHAKAR MA MAT PARO KION K ME NAY IS MA BOHAT TIME ZAYA KIYA HA ORE MILA KUCH B NAHI, ZAIDA TARH YEH FRAUD HI HOTI HAIN IS LIA AP REAL MA KOI JOB KARO TO WOH SAHI HA BAS.....
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Online Jobs

Post by Nawab »

There are some online jobs ....But it is really hard find a true online jobs because lot of fraud on internet

Return to “ADVERTISEMENTS OF YEAR 2012”