Heartiest congratulations to Tasawar Bosal on his selection as Assistant Director Civil Defence.

Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Heartiest congratulations to Tasawar Bosal on his selection as Assistant Director Civil Defence.

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Thanks a lot to all fellows for extending the felicitations.
Sardar89 Brother I am all here in my capacity if I could be of even minor help to anyone.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
incrediblegirl
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Heartiest congratulations to Tasawar Bosal on his selection as Assistant Director Civil Defence.

Post by incrediblegirl »

Congratulations on your great success bro, :P I wanna ask you wether PMS is expected this year or not? :roll:
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Re: RE: Re: Heartiest congratulations to Tasawar Bosal on his selection as Assistant Director Civil Defence.

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

[quote="incrediblegirl"]Congratulations on your great success bro, [emoji14] I wanna ask you wether PMS is expected this year or not? :roll:[/quote]
Thanks.
Yes it is very much expected. When the result of written for PMS 2014 was announced and the interview process was in progress the number of seats was not increased despite the fact the seats were available. Then it was reported that as S&GAD was committed to conduct PMS annually that's why the number of seats won't be increased and PMS examination would be conducted in 2015 also. This commitment was also quoted in court where the case for age relaxation was being heard. So , these things enhance the optimism. Rest Allah knows better.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
shah786
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shah786 »

assalam u alaikum toswar bhai . Bht bht mubarak ho . ALLAH PAK apko din dugni rat chugni taraqi ata farmay. . .
umeed100
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by umeed100 »

taswar bahi plz muje english k interview k liy guide line dain .i,ll be thankful to you
zubair398
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by zubair398 »

congrats brother:
Razaking
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Razaking »

I get it. May you prosper and excell in your new career of life.
SalmanBukhari
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by SalmanBukhari »

A Critical Analysis of Tasawar bhai.
Kabhi aap tasawar bhai se phone per baat karo tou apko samaj nahi aae gi inki,kyunki inki awaz ki pitch itnehae bareek hai. uskay bawajood interview clear karna ,salute to Tasawar bhai. Aur District Officer Civil Defence me ki 2 seats per ye select nahi huey they,inka name not-recommended candidates ki list me sabse oper tha. wahan se inki selection hue kyunki un 2 seats me se ek larki thi jo ke PMS me pass ho gae thi,usne District Officer ki seat join nahi ki aur Department ne Tasawar ko select kar liya.
I dont know ke Tasawar ne departmental permission li hai ya nahi.because it is compulsory for Govt jobs holding persons.
kyunki Tasawar Pehle se he Assistant ki job in Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad me kar rahay they,jo ke scale 14 se scale 16 per promote hone wali thi.it means woh pehle se he jobless nahi they, aur na he yeh unki first job hai jis me wo select huey hain.
inhon ne University of Sargodha se M.A English keya hua hai.
is se apko unki degree ki value bhi pata lag jaye gi.
aishahameed
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by aishahameed »

congrtes to mr tassawar
and also give tips to new commers for ppsc test and intrvw prep
sanamrasheed
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by sanamrasheed »

congratulations Tasawar.

Return to “NEWS ( PPSCFORUM Related)”