query... please please provide information

Discussion and information related to PMS 2014
chemnerd
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

query... please please provide information

Post by chemnerd »

I have a query regarding the age relaxation for govt employees. If i take competitive exams under age relaxation and after taking the exams I leave my job but qualify for the interview then would I become ineligible for the interview.
Please Mods guide me.... Naveed bhai
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Re: query... please please provide information

Post by naveed143smile »

chemnerd wrote:I have a query regarding the age relaxation for govt employees. If i take competitive exams under age relaxation and after taking the exams I leave my job but qualify for the interview then would I become ineligible for the interview.
Please Mods guide me.... Naveed bhai
Dear u wil hv to provide DP(departmemtal permission) to get age benefit.
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
shabbirppsc
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shabbirppsc »

if you appear in an exam and claim age relaxation being govt.servant you will be given benefit only if you are in government service.contineous service is required for age benifit.if you leave the service you cannot be granted age relaxation being government servant.
WAQASKASHI
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by WAQASKASHI »

My Dears according to my information ...... and regulations enacted by the govt for employees is that ...... jo bhi servent within federal or provincial govt services at least 2 years incessant services da dy and baad ma chor bhi jy to bhi wo eligible hoga ..... incase wo achy tariqa sa chor kr gya ho ...... because agar dismissed ya debarred from applying against govt seat howa tab to ab-initio apply hi ni kar sakta na......... baqi aap log bhi experienced ..... aik interview ma PPSC ki scruitny ho rahi thi tab unho ny aik candidate ki past ky almost 4-5 different experiences and services ka experience count hi nahi kiya tha balky age bhi ussi hisab sa count ki thi so ......
chemnerd
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by chemnerd »

thank u soo much for all of u.
but my question was something else...
let me explain it.
Actually i took the exams of CSS 2015 and furnished DPC and attached it with the application form as i was doing job at that time. SO if now i qualify for the interview i will again be asked for DPC and experience certificate but suppose now i have left the job. So now whether i will be considered ineligible for interview because at the time of exams i was in service but now i am not... please explain it. thanx again for ur response ppl.

Return to “PMS 2014”