BPSC PAPER OF ISLAMIC & PAKISTAN STUDIES 2012

muhammadmohsinali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

BPSC PAPER OF ISLAMIC & PAKISTAN STUDIES 2012

Post by muhammadmohsinali »

Balochistan Public Service CommissionSamungli Road, Quetta Cantt.COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR THE POST(s) OF SECTION OFFICERS (B-17) IN THE S&GAD, GOVT: OF BALOCHISTAN. ISLAMIC & PAKISTAN STUDIESTotal Marks: 100............,MARCH 27, 2012...........Time Allowed: 03 HoursNOTE: Attempt any FIVE Questions, selecting TWO Questions from Part-I and THREE from part-II. All Questions carry equal marks.PART-IQ.NO.1. The doctrine of Tauheed unites Ummah while Polytheism (shirk) results into sectarianism. Discuss.Q.NO.2. What are salient features of Khutba-e-Hujjat-ul-Widah. The khutba is acknowledged as the Magna Carta of islamic system. Discuss.Q.NO.3. What are true meanings of Jihad? In what cases Islam allows Jihad against the non-muslims ?Q.NO.4. Write short notes on any TWO of the following:(I). Saum (Fast)(II). Meesaq-i-Madina (Treaty of Al-Madinah)(III). Day of Judgement.(IV). The conquest of Mekkah-Al-Mukaramah.PART-IIQ.NO.5. What circumstances led to the partition of Bengal in 1905. How it affected Hindu-British and Hindu-Muslim relations. Discuss in Detail.Q.NO.6. Why did the Muslims of India demanded separate electorate system? Write down the importance of separate electorate in the movement of Pakistan.Q.NO.7. What were the factors which led to the failure of Khilafat Movement? Also state the results it brought to the Muslims of India?Q.NO.8. The rapid growth of population in Pakistan is devouring all its economic resources. Discuss in detail its effects on the socio-economic climate of Pakistan.Q.NO. 9. Discuss in detail the importance of Pak-China and Iran relations in the current regional scenario.Q.NO.10. Write short note on any TWO of the following:(I). Indian National Congress.(II). One Unit.(III). Indian Independence Act.(IV). Objective Resolution.

Return to “PMS COMPULSORY SUBJECTS”