i want past papers of G.K of past years plz

Last Word
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

i want past papers of G.K of past years plz

Post by Last Word »

I want past papers of General .Knowledge of past years plzif some one has plz share it ......2006,20052003etc
۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞

۩ "I know who am i but here is still need to know what am i ? (A.N)" ۩

Do or Die .............................>
nazam1988
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: i want past papers of G.K of past years plz

Post by nazam1988 »

Sorry bro No one is here to share these stupid things. Yes you can ask for "proposed or tentative" date of any exam and every one will tell you about these precious "dates"
Last Word
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Last Word »

by the way my brother ma na past papers ki baat ki ha .. exam date ki bat ni ki......... ap log bi may ka month tek saber ker hi loo after may every thing clear ho jaha gi...............well if some one has past papers of G.K of past yearssssss plz share it. i want that thx in advance jazak Allah

nazam1988
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by nazam1988 »

Last Word wrote:by the way my brother ma na past papers ki baat ki ha .. exam date ki bat ni ki......... ap log bi may ka month tek saber ker hi loo after may every thing clear ho jaha gi...............well if some one has past papers of G.K of past yearssssss plz share it. i want that thx in advance jazak Allah
Bhai jaan agar taklewef mehsoos na karain to plz meri post zara ghoor se parhain
imranrai
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by imranrai »

Last Word wrote:I want past papers of General .Knowledge of past years plzif some one has plz share it ......2006,20052003etc
Past paper 2009___________________________________________________________________________1-Seattle sea pot.... USA2-200th anniversary of the scientist in 2009.... Charles Darwin3-3rd may... world press freedom day4-River passing through Paris... The Siens5-BIN is the intelligence agency of.... Indonasia6-Silicon valley in California is famous because of.. Software Industry7.In 2008 monarchy ended in a country after 240 years... Nepal8-Country celebrating 50th anniversary of communist revlution... Cuba9-Pearl Harbor is in the state of USA.... Hawaii10-Blue House is the official residence in .. South Korea11-The largest number of Newspapers of country.....??????12-40% of world oil passes through... Strait of Hormuz13-Asiana is the airline of ... South Korea14- Oldest parliament in the world--- Althing15-Order of Honor and Banner is the award of--- USSR16-Which field was not included by Alfred Nobel originally... Economics17-The term Intifada means... Uprising18-The last King of Afghanistan... Zahir Shah19-Hamas was founded by.. Sheikh Ahmad Yasin20-Person getting the nobel peace prize in 2008 was of the country..Finland21-Luger Bill will provide Pakistan an aid of....1.5 billion dollars annualy22-Likud and Kaldima parties belong to... Israel23-Cities of afghanistan border alongwith pakistan border......?????24-Which city of afghanistan prouces most opium... Herat25-Transit trade agreement b/w pak and afghan in....196526-Oldest organistion among OIC, ECO, SAARC and D8 ........OIC27-Tamils are fighting in which are of Srilanka... Jaffana28-Naxalite movement is in ... India29-Old name of Chennai is ... Madras30-Teges is the currency of.... Kazikhstan31-Waterloo is now in... Belgium32-Hemmant Korkare was the... Chief od Indian Squad during Mumbai drama33-The Idea of AESM meeting organisation was given by a person of country...Singapore....?????34-World Bank president is .... Zollick35-ICJ has issued the arrest warrant of ... Omar al BAshar of Sudan36-Petticoat government is the government by... Woman37-Brain Drain is.. Emmigration of Intellectuals38-Russia is worried about the Missile defence system of US in.....??????39-Russia gives oil to Europe through the route of... Ukrine40-Khar is in ... Bajur41-Swat valley is in the mountain range of... Himaliyan42-The word Philately means.. Stamps collection43-Study of Human races.... Ethnology44-Marco Polo was.. Travellor45-East India Company was established during the period of ... Aourangzeb46-Israel operation in Palestine which killed more than 1400 people was named as.......???????47-Most Subways in the country.. USA48-CPU stands for.... Central Processing Unit49-Father of the Computer.. Charles Babbage50-3- Gorges Dam is in .. China51-Winner of 8-oscar awards movie in 2008....Slumdog Millionaire52-Madam Tausand museum is in .. London53-1-metric ton is equal to...1000kgs54-Headquarters of IMF... WAshington DC55-Chronometer is used to measure... time56-Anemometer is used to measure... Wind Speed57-UN spends $8-billion every year on........health..??????58-US under agreement of partnership with Pakistan will give .........?59-Recently Pakistan is aided by 200mw by.. UAE60-Oldest anthem in the world is.... Netherland61-Hung Parliament is....No single party has the majority62-Timeline of withdrawl of forces from Iraq by obama...201163-Country with the largest Kurd population... Iraq64-Country recently elected to IAEA.... Afghanistan65-Country with whom pakistan is having most of his trade.... USA...?????66-Karachi Nuclear Power plant is with the help of ..
تو ہی بھروسہ، تو ہی سہارا
پرور دگارا، پرور دگارا
imranrai
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by imranrai »

Last Word wrote:I want past papers of General .Knowledge of past years plzif some one has plz share it ......2006,20052003etc
Past paper 2010____________________________________________________________________________________________________________Q.1 write only correct answere in the Answere Book. Do not reproduce the question.(1) Patronas towers are located in:a. Singaporeb. Chicagoc. Kaula Lumpurd. None of these(2) Name of the present Un secretary general is :a. Kofi Annanb. Bon ki Moonc. Batrus Ghalid. None of these(3) The length of common border between India and Pakistan is:a. 900 milesb. 1000 milesc. 1100 milesd. None of these(4) Last SAARC conference was held in 2004 at:a. Islamabadb. Kathmanduc. Colombod. None of these(5) China became the member of the World Trade Organization in:a. 1998b. 2002c. 2004d. None of these(6) The number of players in each team of basketball game is:a. 5b. 7c. 9d. None of these(7) Which is the largest Surah of Holy Quran:a. Surah Al-Imranb. Sura Al-Baqarahc. Surah Yaseend. None of these(8) The Olympic games in 2004 were held in:a. Athensb. Sydneyc. Californiad. None of these(9) How many members the National Security Council (Pakistan ) has:a. 11b. 13c. 15d. None of these(10) Nobel peace Prize for the year 2006 was awarede to:a. Dr. Mahatir Mohammadb. Dr Mohammad Yunusc. Dr Abdul Kalamd. None of these(11) Denzil Washington is renowned as:a. USA army general.b. British Naval Commanderc. Hollywood actord. None of these(12) The number of OIC member states is:a. 55b. 57c. 59d. None of these(13) Mahbub-ul-Haq Human Development Center is locates at:a. Karachib. Lahorec. Islamabadd. . None of these(14) Hugo Chavez is the president of:a. Venezuelab. Brazilc. Boliviad. None of these(15) what is the name of the only Pakistani whi won the Nobel Prize:a. Dr Ashfaq Ahmedb. Dr. abdus- Salamc. Dr. Abdul Qadeerd. None of these(16) Maple leaf is the National emblem of:a. Germanyb. Chinac. Canadad. None of these(17) Name of Bangladesh parliament is:a. People National Assembblyb. Majilis-I-Shoorac. Jatia Sangsadd. None of these(18) India has constructed “Baglihar Dam” in occupied Kashmir`s district of:a. Udhumpurb. Dodac. Jammud. None of these(19) “Hamas” was founded in 1987 by:a. Yasser Arfatb. Ismail Haniyec. Khalid Meshaald. None of these(20) which of the following regions of Balochistan will be irrigated through Kachi cannal project:a. quettab. Zhobc. Nasirabadd. None of theseQ.2 What are the factors which contribute to the global warming? What measures have been agreed in the Kyoto protocol to minimize the harmful effects of Pollution?Q3. Association of the South East Asian Nation (ASEAN) is a success story of regional organization. What lessons SAARC can learn from the experience of ASEAN?Q.4 there is a perception that USA is preparing to attack Iran. Discuss the possibilities of this scenario and its implication at global level specially in the Middle East, and on Pakistan.Q.5 China, India and Pakistan are three Nuclear States in the Asian Continent. Is this a potential threat or strength for t
پرور دگارا، پرور دگارا
Last Word
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Last Word »

do some one know about any book from where i could get past papers ? as solved ?

imranrai
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by imranrai »

پرور دگارا، پرور دگارا
Last Word
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Last Word »

brother moja just PMS ka g.K ka past papers ki zaroorat ha.......ma na dogger ki book buy ki thi but osh na papers hi wrong ha..........ma na 2006 ka paper dekha ha jo dogger waloo na apni taraf sa PMS ka 2006 ka G.K ka paper ker ka dia howa ha even solved bi ha but woh woh sab galata paper ha coz 2006 ma jo paper ahya tha osh ka McQs or hi tha even 2005 ka bi galat paper dia howa ha........... i want book jish ma pms ka G.K ka paper ka Mcqs as solved hoo

Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by Jazi »

http://www.paperspk.net/p/ppsc-past-pap ... dex.htmsee these sites...
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab

Return to “PMS COMPULSORY SUBJECTS”