Eligibility for PMS 2017

Important Discussion related to PMS 2017
zee1232002
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Eligibility for PMS 2017

Post by zee1232002 »

I have served for four years in (BS 17) as a Lecturer. My selection was made through PPSC. Now I have been recommended by the FPSC for Inspector Customs (BS 16). I had applied through proper channel.

Next Year I am going to appear in PMS exams and I will claim age relaxation. Someone has told me that if you move from the higher scale (BS-17) to the lower scale (BS 16) then your government service in the higher scale will not be counted. Kindly advise me in this regard.

Thanking you in anticipation of your kind reply.

Best Regards
qaisar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Eligibility for PMS 2017

Post by qaisar »

Yeh yeh btaen k ap lecturership chhor kr bs 16 man q ana chahty han.? lecturersh is good post
drunkey
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by drunkey »

zee1232002 wrote:
> I have served for four years in (BS 17) as a Lecturer. My selection was
> made through PPSC. Now I have been recommended by the FPSC for Inspector
> Customs (BS 16). I had applied through proper channel.
>
> Next Year I am going to appear in PMS exams and I will claim age
> relaxation. Someone has told me that if you move from the higher scale
> (BS-17) to the lower scale (BS 16) then your government service in the
> higher scale will not be counted. Kindly advise me in this regard.
>
> Thanking you in anticipation of your kind reply.
>
> Best Regards

bhai the age relaxation that you wish to avail for PMS is only going to be helpful if you have served Punjab govt for at least 5 years, if you will join as customs inspector then you will lose any chance of appearing in PMS and you might end up retiring in BS- 16, because these posts were Bs- 14 just a few years back, the PPP govt upgraded them in a move to garner votes, destroying the whole service structure, inspectors, deputy superintendents and superintendents all were in grade 16 lol, and it will still take you ages to reach the level of Superintendent which too has recently been given BS-17 but it is not exactly 17 because the next post to which they will be promoted is AC and that too is BS-17 and not all inspectors make it to AC. so it all comes down to you, what exactly do you want, chances of making unlawful gains (which too is not easy) or higher payscales/prestige ?
taniaali2255
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by taniaali2255 »

agar kise ke dob 01-01-1986 ho or us ny govt teaching start ke ho August 2017 me to kiya wo 5 saal bad pms dy Sakta ha ya nae. please help me :o

Return to “PMS 2017”