I need a job

Fouziakanwal

I need a job

Post by Fouziakanwal »

i need a job. i do my B.S.(hon) in zoology and student of M Phil. is there any job?
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: I need a job

Post by farasat_ali »

also visit http://www.paperpk.comyou will find good jobs private and government jobs. In paperpk website you can see newspaper advertisement.rozee.pk is not suitable regarding your qualification.Also keep visiting ppsc site.
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: I need a job

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

[quote="Fouziakanwal"]i need a job. i do my B.S.(hon) in zoology and student of M Phil. is there any job?[/quote]I think you should complete your M.Phil first & then try to search for job.Reasons:1. You will have 18years of schooling & have an edge over the candidates applying on the basis of 16years of schooling.2. A number of posts in Govt. & Private sector appear on which only 18years of schooling candidates are eligible.3. Most of the organizations/ Deptt prefer highly qualified persons like you rather than the other candidates.4. A number of students firstly take admission in M.Phill & then start job, after that they prefer to continue their job rather than preferring their studies; in most of the cases when they have to choice only one.5. The third & forth Semester of M.Phil will be of "Thesis" & "Research Work" & you will have to devote your time to your studies but On Job it will be too difficult for you even impossible.6. The pay/ remuneration you get after 18 years of schooling will be higher than 16years of schooling.7. Having 18years of education, you will be mentally satisfied.These are the suggestions only, but you should decide yourself.
:: J ahanzaib Z ia

Return to “PMS YEAR 2010”