PMS 2011 EXAM

muhammadmohsinali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: PMS 2011 EXAM

Post by muhammadmohsinali »

AOADEAR MEMBER THERE NO NEED OF ANOTHER FORM.
Hadia
One Star Member
One Star Member

@Administrator

Post by Hadia »

kindly solve this confusion?
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Post by administrator »

Dear Hadia,there is no need to panic on this issue if it is only with the advertisement number.Then there is no problem with this.but other particulars should not be left blanks.like you cannot change subjects
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Hadia wrote:so,should he send another form?
He does not at all need to send new form . In fact same thing happened with me when I send forms for Inspector excise and taxation . I left that blank but wrote case number . My forms not only were accepted but I took the test and passed it and had nice experience of interview thoug I could not get the job . So don't be worried at all . And ask your cousin to be relaxed and prepare for exam . The Staff would understand from subjects that its form for pms as none other exam of ppsc requires such subjects . moreover if they find faul with form , its impossible that they would reject the form . This may happen (1% chances) that they may send the form to the candidate with objection on it . Which can be send back to ppsc after correcting the error easily . In short don't be worried a little even . And just focus on exam . May Allah be with him and you as well . Amen
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
princessdiya
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by princessdiya »

any one plzzz tell me dat when pms exam vl held
princessdiya
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by princessdiya »

any one plzz tell dat r these book enough for pms caravan social work islamiat buk of jahangir series,pak studies by imtiaz shahid n urdu general by emporium publishers,english essay by jahangir series,n general knowledge by jahangir series
nadiazawar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by nadiazawar »

Hadia wrote:so,should he send another form?
any one is taking chem?
princessdiya
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by princessdiya »

yes i have opted chem wats abt u wat u do
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

princessdiya wrote:any one plzz tell dat r these book enough for pms caravan social work islamiat buk of jahangir series,pak studies by imtiaz shahid n urdu general by emporium publishers,english essay by jahangir series,n general knowledge by jahangir series
Brother dont take this exam that easy.Last year compulsory subjects proved nightmare for many competent candidates because they depended on low quality material.Therefore , I would suggest you to read quality material.For pak study read Trek to pakistan.For Islamyat Islami nazria hayat should be read. If this one finds tough, one ought to read Laqa ul Mohsin's book by Dogars publishers.Yes Urdu General by Emporium is a very proper choiceFor essay not least can be relied on jahangirs book.Have proper grip on all issues, you would have to right essay then and there. Read Jahangirs world Times and Dawn newspaper for it.For General knowledge Carwan's Ahmad Najib's book is better but for it too one ought to read dawn newspaper daily.This I am telling after the experience of two css attempts and having discussion with many friends who cleared pms in 2009.Best of Luck.\\Regards Tasawar
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
behzadsafdar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by behzadsafdar »

sara wrote:aoa. i wana know the time period of commencement of exam after advetisment....
it will be start 18-07-2011

Return to “PMS YEAR 2010”