English Essay

Future
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

English Essay

Post by Future »

PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LAHOREEnglish Essay Paper 2009Note: Write a comprehensive and analytical essay on any ONE of the topics listed below. Your composition may be preceded with a brief outline classifying salient features of the selected topic. Irrelevent details will bring no credit1. Actions speak louder than words.2.Gloal Economic Crunch and its repercussions.3.Ecological Equibrium - Forests influence climate.4.The position of women in a society is an index of its civilization.5. Interdependece is a higher value than independance.6. Patritoism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.7. Given a political environment where religion is increasingly important, its increasingly important to know something about religion.
Adnan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: English Essay

Post by Adnan »

Thanks a lot dear
zahidaparveen
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by zahidaparveen »

Adnan wrote:Thanks a lot dear
kindly mjay seniors ap guide karain k essay k liay koi book hay tiari k liay....i am very much depress.plzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz guide kar dain...
Dr.Zain
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Dr.Zain »

You may search these topic on find essay .com and can be found on wikipedia.
Seek knowledge.
zahidaparveen
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by zahidaparveen »

Dr.Zain wrote:You may search these topic on find essay .com and can be found on wikipedia.
thanx dr.zain..plz ttell me is it necessary to join academy for pcs exam or css.i did msc in zoology...i am very wk in history how i can cope up with this subject of history..plllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guide me
Dr.Zain
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Dr.Zain »

Zahida parveen sahiba, For history may visit http://www.wikipedia.org absolutely free.It is very useful site.
Seek knowledge.
Baldwin

Post by Baldwin »

Dr.Zain wrote:You may search these topic on find essay .com and can be found on wikipedia.
Thnx for letting know, but wiki is likely to provide scientific articles, nothing more.
KalaJin
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by KalaJin »

get essay notes from some well known academy like toppers or officers. there are hardly 9-10 important topic for essays. read them and learn them by heart. now pose these topics on yourself from different angles e.g if u prepare an essay on terrorism, read through essay notes of these academies and try writing essay on topics like effects of terrorism on economy of pakistan, negotiation is the only solution to terrorism, terrorism and extremism etc. try to answer it by moulding ur learned knowledge accordingly and get them checked by some senior or some good teacher. what mistake most of the students make is that they prepare a topic and whatever question is posed on that topic they write same stuff without moulding it to the requirement of the question.Muhahahaha
My common sense....Your philosophy!!!!

Return to “PMS YEAR 2009”