TEST OF INTELLIGENCE BUREAU UNDER FPSC

Information related to Examination Schedules can be seen here..
abidmian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

TEST OF INTELLIGENCE BUREAU UNDER FPSC

Post by abidmian »

It is intimated to those who had applied for the post of ASSISTANT DIRECTOR Intelligence Bureau in FPSC, test schedule has been announced on Sunday, 06th of May, 2012.... Case No. is F4-149/2011-R...For more details click on following link....http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/icms/admin/file/ ... etable.pdf
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>www.mcqpaper.com<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
FrazAwan
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Re: TEST OF INTELLIGENCE BUREAU UNDER FPSC

Post by FrazAwan »

abidmian wrote:It is intimated to those who had applied for the post of ASSISTANT DIRECTOR Intelligence Bureau in FPSC, test schedule has been announced on Sunday, 06th of May, 2012.... Case No. is F4-149/2011-R...For more details click on following link....http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/icms/admin/file/ ... etable.pdf
kia yah schedule Interview ka hai un umedwaron k liy jo wrtten test pas kr choky hai last year main ?
faisalayaz
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by faisalayaz »

FrazAwan wrote:
abidmian wrote:It is intimated to those who had applied for the post of ASSISTANT DIRECTOR Intelligence Bureau in FPSC, test schedule has been announced on Sunday, 06th of May, 2012.... Case No. is F4-149/2011-R...For more details click on following link....http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/icms/admin/file/ ... etable.pdf
kia yah schedule Interview ka hai un umedwaron k liy jo wrtten test pas kr choky hai last year main ?
nae mere bhai yeah unka hai jinho ne ab test dna hai written test for the said post...apne last time written test clear kea tha??unke I think inteview ho gae hai... ab mjhe unka case number yaad nahi agar hota toh exact btata... anyway inka case number F4-149/2011-R hai and inka written test ho raha hai....Regards!
FrazAwan
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by FrazAwan »

Kia koi yah bhe bta sakta hai k ISI main AD ka Interview kab tak hona hai ?
abidmian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by abidmian »

FrazAwan wrote:Kia koi yah bhe bta sakta hai k ISI main AD ka Interview kab tak hona hai ?
DG ISI
silentshaheen
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by silentshaheen »

i had applied for this to but did nt rev roll no slip and plz preparation ka guide ker dein
abidmian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by abidmian »

silentshaheen wrote:
i had applied for this to but did nt rev roll no slip and plz preparation ka guide ker dein
Roll Number Slip will be posted to your home address which was mentioned in application form by you.Contact your area postman to get Slip as early as possible because Slip will contain the syllabus to be prepared...Further, you may consult Caravan Guide, Jahangir's Guide and other books which fulfill the requirement of ppsc papers.I also applied for the first time in fpsc..
silentshaheen
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by silentshaheen »

abidmian wrote:
silentshaheen wrote:
Roll Number Slip will be posted to your home address which was mentioned in application form by you.Contact your area postman to get Slip as early as possible because Slip will contain the syllabus to be prepared...Further, you may consult Caravan Guide, Jahangir's Guide and other books which fulfill the requirement of ppsc papers.I also applied for the first time in fpsc..
jee yah books kon ci kya dono general knowledge ki hen market main koi book ayi hai iss test kay liye toh kindly batadein
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

ENGLISH 20 MARKS GENERALINTELLIGENCE TEST 80 MARKS
abidmian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by abidmian »

I don't think that any special book is prepared for this job because Number of seats limited.... so you have to purchase authentic and to the point written book. And I suggest Caravan's General knowledge book

Return to “EXAMINATION SCHEDULES”