Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Information Related to interview Schedules can be seen here...
User avatar
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Posts: 1528
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:48 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: میرا خوبصورت شہر ملتان
Contact:

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by Jazi » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Speeeeeeeeeeden check kro bhaiooo PPSC ki...................... Test ka koi pata nhe interview ki date aa gain hen hahahahabheter hota Exam ki tentative dates dyte
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab


nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:53 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: گوجرانوالہ، پاکستان

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by nasirhussain » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Hamain PPSC ko encourage karna chahiye kun k 1st wo interview pahle aor test baad ma laen ga. Chalain MCQ Type Test (= Tulla System ) se to nijaat mile gi interview se pahle.
Muhammad is one of the Greatest Law Givers of the World.
Lincoln University

User avatar
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Posts: 1528
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:48 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: میرا خوبصورت شہر ملتان
Contact:

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by Jazi » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:42 pm

nasirhussain wrote:Hamain PPSC ko encourage karna chahiye kun k 1st wo interview pahle aor test baad ma laen ga. Chalain MCQ Type Test (= Tulla System ) se to nijaat mile gi interview se pahle.
Hahaha Gud shot nasir
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab

QAYYUM
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by QAYYUM » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:23 pm

abas bhai agr farz kya 15 may ko hi test ho lekin dear four paper ka written result itni jaldi nhn aa skta .kun k essays ka paper objective type nhn ho skta na! lekin agr two papers hun objective type to possible ha.essays ka paper check krne me dar lagti ha .agr koi advanced technology aa gi ha jo essay ka paper check kre to us k bare me khuch nhn keh skta...so dears abhi khuch confirm nhn...sab apni apni tyari kro.agr aisa hua to sir two papers hun ge

Shahasaf
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:10 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by Shahasaf » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Dear members,It can be inferred from the interview schedule that PPSC has planned to conduct a one paper Mcqs for the post of Tehsildar n Arcs. As in case of four or two subjective papers, it's not possible to Mark the paper manually in this short span of time, keeping in view, large number of aspirants for these posts. It's my own perception as I have no access to PPSC, all of you feel Free to differ with.


Abbasian
Tri Month Member
Tri Month Member
Posts: 1558
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:07 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Sheikhupura/Lahore

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by Abbasian » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Shahasaf wrote:Dear members,It can be inferred from the interview schedule that PPSC has planned to conduct a one paper Mcqs for the post of Tehsildar n Arcs. As in case of four or two subjective papers, it's not possible to Mark the paper manually in this short span of time, keeping in view, large number of aspirants for these posts. It's my own perception as I have no access to PPSC, all of you feel Free to differ with.
Be informed that PPSC will take all 4 papers and not only one paper.

picses1360
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 am
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: sargodha

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by picses1360 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Abbasian wrote:
Shahasaf wrote:Dear members,It can be inferred from the interview schedule that PPSC has planned to conduct a one paper Mcqs for the post of Tehsildar n Arcs. As in case of four or two subjective papers, it's not possible to Mark the paper manually in this short span of time, keeping in view, large number of aspirants for these posts. It's my own perception as I have no access to PPSC, all of you feel Free to differ with.
Be informed that PPSC will take all 4 papers and not only one paper.
ye old schedule ki waja sa ha mistaken upload hue hn ge

User avatar
malikfaheem
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 502
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:45 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: BHAKKAR

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by malikfaheem » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:22 pm

It Is Not First Time.In Case Of Inspector Co-operative k sath bhe yhi hua tha.Pr jis din interview ki date thi us k ek din pehly written ho gaya.mene us waqt bhe us issue pr post ki thi.Dosto written test bahot kareeb hai jin dates pr interview likhy hein unke ek do din agay peechy test conduct ho jayega.yeh link meri baat ko sach sabit krne k liye kafi hai.viewtopic.php?f=97&t=2739
"Successful investing is anticipating the anticipations of others".
John Maynard Keynes

picses1360
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 am
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: sargodha

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by picses1360 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:48 pm

malikfaheem wrote:It Is Not First Time.In Case Of Inspector Co-operative k sath bhe yhi hua tha.Pr jis din interview ki date thi us k ek din pehly written ho gaya.mene us waqt bhe us issue pr post ki thi.Dosto written test bahot kareeb hai jin dates pr interview likhy hein unke ek do din agay peechy test conduct ho jayega.yeh link meri baat ko sach sabit krne k liye kafi hai.viewtopic.php?f=97&t=2739
kaha tha ma na galti sa upload hua ha see nwhttp://www.ppsc.gop.pk/Interviews.aspx

User avatar
malikfaheem
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 502
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:45 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: BHAKKAR

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by malikfaheem » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:52 pm

picses1360 wrote:
malikfaheem wrote:It Is Not First Time.In Case Of Inspector Co-operative k sath bhe yhi hua tha.Pr jis din interview ki date thi us k ek din pehly written ho gaya.mene us waqt bhe us issue pr post ki thi.Dosto written test bahot kareeb hai jin dates pr interview likhy hein unke ek do din agay peechy test conduct ho jayega.yeh link meri baat ko sach sabit krne k liye kafi hai.viewtopic.php?f=97&t=2739
kaha tha ma galti sa upload hua ha see nwhttp://www.ppsc.gop.pk/Interviews.aspx
tum kia smjnty ho sra month yeh schdule khara rehta.kuch dino baad pata chal jayega.
"Successful investing is anticipating the anticipations of others".
John Maynard Keynes


Post Reply

Return to “INTERVIEW SCHEDULES”