Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Information Related to interview Schedules can be seen here...
neena

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by neena » Fri May 04, 2012 9:36 am

bad news..may k end man meray l.l.m k paper hain..tehsildar k paper us pehlay ho jayn dua karo sb loag


picses1360
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:28 am
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: sargodha

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by picses1360 » Fri May 04, 2012 9:41 am

neena wrote:bad news..may k end man meray l.l.m k paper hain..tehsildar k paper us pehlay ho jayn dua karo sb loag
ok ji or kuch

Abbirafirdous786
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by Abbirafirdous786 » Sat May 05, 2012 2:08 pm

ufffffffffffff only Allah can save us

nasirhussain
Administrator Team
Administrator Team
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:53 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: گوجرانوالہ، پاکستان

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by nasirhussain » Sat May 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Koi deputy accountant ka hi bata do. plzzzzz
Muhammad is one of the Greatest Law Givers of the World.
Lincoln University

muhammadfaisalhanif

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by muhammadfaisalhanif » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:48 am

Dear All AOA kindly what is the update about tehsildar test. I am confused when it is going to be held. So many times I called to PPSC office in Lahore.They replied that visit our web site and your e-mail address. Kindly give me the idea when it would be.Thanks


User avatar
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 1192
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by farasat_ali » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:13 am

muhammadfaisalhanif wrote:Dear All AOA kindly what is the update about tehsildar test. I am confused when it is going to be held. So many times I called to PPSC office in Lahore.They replied that visit our web site and your e-mail address. Kindly give me the idea when it would be.Thanks
paper will be held in the first week of July
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)

faisee
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 am

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by faisee » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:35 am

sir then, when will be pms.plz share your information what you have.on cssforum..schedule is like this3 and 4 tehsildar,5 depty accountance,6 and onward pmsyeh kitne true hai.farasat bhai plz update

User avatar
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 1192
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by farasat_ali » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:30 pm

faisee wrote:sir then, when will be pms.plz share your information what you have.on cssforum..schedule is like this3 and 4 tehsildar,5 depty accountance,6 and onward pmsyeh kitne true hai.farasat bhai plz update
3rd July PMSTehsildar 1-2 JulyDeputy 30 JuneSo above person can also be true. SO be ready these are the almost confirm dates
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)

bilal25
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 6:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Interview Schedule of Tehsildar,ARCS, Dy.ACC Ammazing

Post by bilal25 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:28 pm

so farasat bro is it final that pms is in july not in june


Post Reply

Return to “INTERVIEW SCHEDULES”