BREAKING NEWS AD LAND RECORDS-INTERVIEW STARTS TO 24 SEPTEMBER-IT'S OFFICIAL

Information Related to interview Schedules can be seen here...
MedievalMan
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: BREAKING NEWS AD LAND RECORDS-INTERVIEW STARTS TO 24 SEPTEMBER-IT'S OFFICIAL

Post by MedievalMan »

imrancss wrote:thanks Jazi Medievalman you please also share your interview in detail e.g questions of current affairs and subject related
Sorry for late reply.they asked me meaning and history of my name (Luqman)this question is often asked by the people in many interviews. then some name of Muslims doctors.then my subject related questions ,i have done MBA marketing and they asked me finance.and half of the interview was on different definitions of revenue .time taken 12 to 15mints.
"My color is white and blood is green because I am patriotic a Pakistani"
MedievalMan
One Star Member
One Star Member

Re: BREAKING NEWS AD LAND RECORDS-INTERVIEW STARTS TO 24 SEPTEMBER-IT'S OFFICIAL

Post by MedievalMan »

imranmehmood1287 wrote:salam every one........I have also cleared the written test of ADLR my interview is going to be held tommorrow....Plz tell me how PPSC staff check and varify the documents......My domicile is issued after the closing date i.e 23rd january.....Will it be accepted?
no matter.u should have domicile.this is only the condition.
imrancss
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by imrancss »

dear can you post here which revenue defination they asked and what about current affair please
IMRAN KHAN

Branch Manager
Officer Grade II
MedievalMan
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by MedievalMan »

imrancss wrote:dear can you post here which revenue defination they asked and what about current affair please
Khewat,khatoni,kahsra number,massavie and fard.duties of Ad land recordscurrent affairs men economics like GDP,GNP and public debt of pakistan
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Nawab »

Duties and Responsibilities of the post ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LAND RECORDSI. To supervise the staff at service centre in coordination with Service Centre InchargeII. To facilitate the walk in customers regarding their issues (Fards, Mutations) resolved promptly and to get their feed back in the form of suggestions or complaintsIII. Discharge of duties as revenue officer in the mutation processIV. To approve or disapprove mutationsV. To approve or disapprove Fard BadarsVI. To issue of memorandum for the mutations, ensuring deposit of fee in the bank and verification from treasuryVII. To record statement of the parties (buyers, sellers and witness)VIII. To get thumb impressions, digital photographs and signatures of the parties (buyers, sellers and witness) as per prescribed mannerIX. Any other duty assigned by Board of Revenue Punjab
imrancss
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by imrancss »

please share interview experience of today
IMRAN KHAN

Branch Manager
Officer Grade II
warraich78
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by warraich78 »

MedievalMan wrote:I am hopeful for my selection.my interview was in multan.they asked me revenue terms and some personal questions about the meaning of my name its history etc.prepare ur subjects.revenue related topics and current affairs.
aoa plz seniors inform me about the passing critaria of a.d land records. merit kesy banta hy? academics k marks kis ratio sy count hotay hain? plzzz reply
MedievalMan
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by MedievalMan »

warraich78 wrote:
MedievalMan wrote:I am hopeful for my selection.my interview was in multan.they asked me revenue terms and some personal questions about the meaning of my name its history etc.prepare ur subjects.revenue related topics and current affairs.
aoa plz seniors inform me about the passing critaria of a.d land records. merit kesy banta hy? academics k marks kis ratio sy count hotay hain? plzzz reply
50% marks lena zaroori hy to pass interview .ju pass hu gay unk test ka 10% academic ka 40% aur interview ka 50% weight-age ka aggregate bana k unka merit banaya jaye aur top 89 ko for final selection klye call ki ajaye ga.
SHERDIL
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by SHERDIL »

Dear can you tell me what is your source who give you this formula,
warraich78
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by warraich78 »

MedievalMan wrote:
warraich78 wrote:
50% marks lena zaroori hy to pass interview .ju pass hu gay unk test ka 10% academic ka 40% aur interview ka 50% weight-age ka aggregate bana k unka merit banaya jaye aur top 89 ko for final selection klye call ki ajaye ga.
plz academics kesy count hoga???????? matric... fa.... ba.....llb

Return to “INTERVIEW SCHEDULES”