BREAKING NEWS AD LAND RECORDS-INTERVIEW STARTS TO 24 SEPTEMBER-IT'S OFFICIAL

Information Related to interview Schedules can be seen here...
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: BREAKING NEWS AD LAND RECORDS-INTERVIEW STARTS TO 24 SEPTEMBER-IT'S OFFICIAL

Post by Jazi »

Madina wrote:PLz share interview experience of AD LAndrecord
Allah ka Shukar he Bht acha raha Multan center me sb se pehly mera interview howa or bht acha howa!!Questins:Subjects mera marketing tha us se he puchty rahyComputer BasicsDepartment Knowledge
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab
imrancss
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: BREAKING NEWS AD LAND RECORDS-INTERVIEW STARTS TO 24 SEPTEMBER-IT'S OFFICIAL

Post by imrancss »

Jazi bhai interview Totally english ma tha ya Urdu english mix tha
IMRAN KHAN

Branch Manager
Officer Grade II
imrancss
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by imrancss »

Jazi bhai interview Totally english ma tha ya Urdu english mix tha
IMRAN KHAN

Branch Manager
Officer Grade II
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by Jazi »

imrancss wrote:Jazi bhai interview Totally english ma tha ya Urdu english mix tha
Mix tha yar urdu english
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab
MedievalMan
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by MedievalMan »

I am hopeful for my selection.my interview was in multan.they asked me revenue terms and some personal questions about the meaning of my name its history etc.prepare ur subjects.revenue related topics and current affairs.
"My color is white and blood is green because I am patriotic a Pakistani"
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by Jazi »

MedievalMan wrote:I am hopeful for my selection.my interview was in multan.they asked me revenue terms and some personal questions about the meaning of my name its history etc.prepare ur subjects.revenue related topics and current affairs.
Wish U v.best of luck inshaAllah selection paki he
Rao Jazib Saeed
imrancss
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by imrancss »

Sir please discuss your interview in detail and tell me That they ask question about basic computer. And which type of question they asked from revenue laws section wagera b pochy ya sirf revenue terms and what about subject questions your qualification is MBA. Please share in detail
IMRAN KHAN

Branch Manager
Officer Grade II
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by Jazi »

imrancss wrote:Sir please discuss your interview in detail and tell me That they ask question about basic computer. And which type of question they asked from revenue laws section wagera b pochy ya sirf revenue terms and what about subject questions your qualification is MBA. Please share in detail
Revneue officers ki powersBasics od computer Lan wan etsMarketing related strategies
Rao Jazib Saeed
imrancss
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by imrancss »

thanks Jazi Medievalman you please also share your interview in detail e.g questions of current affairs and subject related
IMRAN KHAN

Branch Manager
Officer Grade II
imranmehmood1287
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by imranmehmood1287 »

salam every one........I have also cleared the written test of ADLR my interview is going to be held tommorrow....Plz tell me how PPSC staff check and varify the documents......My domicile is issued after the closing date i.e 23rd january.....Will it be accepted?

Return to “INTERVIEW SCHEDULES”