INTERVIEWS OF EXCISE & TAXATION INSPECTORS

Information Related to interview Schedules can be seen here...
Abbasian
Tri Month Member
Tri Month Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: INTERVIEWS OF EXCISE & TAXATION INSPECTORS

Post by Abbasian »

Zaib12 wrote:once again academies are charging 5000 to 6000 for the interview preparation of excise and taxation inspector....they are really money mongers...
@Abbasian, can you plz tell me is it a clerical post? as excise and Taxation inspector grade is 14? plz tell me
It is not a clerical post. It is entirely a field job. such as collecting of data, texes, surveying of property tax, checking of motor vehicles documents on roads. It is sole discretion of Excise & Taxation Officer concerned to retain any maileor female Excise Inspector in office to do office work.
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Zaib12 »

Abbasian wrote:
Zaib12 wrote:once again academies are charging 5000 to 6000 for the interview preparation of excise and taxation inspector....they are really money mongers...
@Abbasian, can you plz tell me is it a clerical post? as excise and Taxation inspector grade is 14? plz tell me
It is not a clerical post. It is entirely a field job. such as collecting of data, texes, surveying of property tax, checking of motor vehicles documents on roads. It is sole discretion of Excise & Taxation Officer concerned to retain any maileor female Excise Inspector in office to do office work.
so is it suitable for female or not? today i have received call from ppsc..my interview is in circut house D.G Khan on june 3 at 8 am
Excise & Taxation Inspector.
Abbasian
Tri Month Member
Tri Month Member

Post by Abbasian »

Zaib12 wrote:
Abbasian wrote:
so is it suitable for female or not? today i have received call from ppsc..my interview is in circut house D.G Khan on june 3 at 8 am
Suitability and non-suitability depends upon the environment and conditions of each person. Some girls do not hesitate working in field or with male. If you do not want to work in field, you may request your officer to retain you in Office.
kashifali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by kashifali »

Zaib12 wrote:
Abbasian wrote:
@Zaib
have u received call or SMS from PPSC
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Zaib12 »

@Zaib
have u received call or SMS from PPSC[/quote][/quote]

I have received call from ppsc..042-99204073..and also received email as well....
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Zaib12 »

thanks God its a suitable job for female as well.. :) ppsc has uploaded the interview call letters of Sahiwal, Guranwala and Pindi divisions...plz check their print call letter section
kashifali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by kashifali »

Zaib12 wrote:thanks God its a suitable job for female as well.. :) ppsc has uploaded the interview call letters of Sahiwal, Guranwala and Pindi divisions...plz check their print call letter section
me not able to find though i checked print call letter section.
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Zaib12 »

kashifali wrote:
Zaib12 wrote:thanks God its a suitable job for female as well.. :) ppsc has uploaded the interview call letters of Sahiwal, Guranwala and Pindi divisions...plz check their print call letter section
http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/interviewform.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
kashifali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by kashifali »

Zaib12 wrote:
kashifali wrote:
http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/interviewform.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
respected member the list does not include any excise region
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Zaib12 »

kashifali wrote:
Zaib12 wrote:
kashifali wrote: http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/interviewform.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
respected member the list does not include any excise region
bro check the last three posts...or tell me your CNIC, i ll post ur call letter.

Return to “INTERVIEW SCHEDULES”