ASSISTANT (BOR) Bps_14

Information Related to interview Schedules can be seen here...
qbsjutt
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:56 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: ASSISTANT (BOR) Bps_14

Post by qbsjutt » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:14 pm

have any info? or predicting on the basis of interview date?


User avatar
rehan786
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:53 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore

Re: ASSISTANT (BOR) Bps_14

Post by rehan786 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:47 pm

GOOD NEWS

seniors can confirm this news .
all members are informed k up gradation ki wja se assistant ka scale 14 se 16 ho gya hai, ye b suna hai k asstt ki mazeed seats corregendum k thro aa rhi hain around about total 180 ho jaen gi. so asstt in s&gad achi post hai so apply all who are eligible

adilvirk
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:14 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: ASSISTANT (BOR) Bps_14

Post by adilvirk » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:25 am

rehan786 wrote:GOOD NEWS

seniors can confirm this news .
all members are informed k up gradation ki wja se assistant ka scale 14 se 16 ho gya hai, ye b suna hai k asstt ki mazeed seats corregendum k thro aa rhi hain around about total 180 ho jaen gi. so asstt in s&gad achi post hai so apply all who are eligible

waqasbaiguaf
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:25 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: ASSISTANT (BOR) Bps_14

Post by waqasbaiguaf » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:03 pm

rehan786 wrote:GOOD NEWS

seniors can confirm this news .
all members are informed k up gradation ki wja se assistant ka scale 14 se 16 ho gya hai, ye b suna hai k asstt ki mazeed seats corregendum k thro aa rhi hain around about total 180 ho jaen gi. so asstt in s&gad achi post hai so apply all who are eligible
Bhai what is the source of your info?
kindly share it...

User avatar
rehan786
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:53 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore

Re: ASSISTANT (BOR) Bps_14

Post by rehan786 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:09 pm

Tipuu wrote:In 2013 an order was issued punjab govt to permanent all contract employes scale 1 to 15 and 15 to onward.
Tell me one thing that this order implimented in spirit? So why you are happy that Scales are upgraded. Just see Actions taken not Orders typed or signed. Be practical.
bhai meri post ko gor se pro me ny aik news ki confirmation seniors me mangi hai, improve ur english and common sense :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:


User avatar
zerogravity
VIP
VIP
Posts: 595
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:03 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: ASSISTANT (BOR) Bps_14

Post by zerogravity » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:55 am

rehan786 wrote:
Tipuu wrote:In 2013 an order was issued punjab govt to permanent all contract employes scale 1 to 15 and 15 to onward.
Tell me one thing that this order implimented in spirit? So why you are happy that Scales are upgraded. Just see Actions taken not Orders typed or signed. Be practical.
bhai meri post ko gor se pro me ny aik news ki confirmation seniors me mangi hai, improve ur english and common sense :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
i m agreed with u rehan.
is forum me aksar log poray topic ki conversation parhay begair he jo mou me aye keh daitay hain.
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
(Surah As-Saff, 61:8)

User avatar
rehan786
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:53 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore

Re: ASSISTANT (BOR) Bps_14

Post by rehan786 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:13 am

zerogravity wrote:
rehan786 wrote:
Tipuu wrote:In 2013 an order was issued punjab govt to permanent all contract employes scale 1 to 15 and 15 to onward.
Tell me one thing that this order implimented in spirit? So why you are happy that Scales are upgraded. Just see Actions taken not Orders typed or signed. Be practical.
bhai meri post ko gor se pro me ny aik news ki confirmation seniors me mangi hai, improve ur english and common sense :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
i m agreed with u rehan.
is forum me aksar log poray topic ki conversation parhay begair he jo mou me aye keh daitay hain.
thanks zerogravity for moral support, aik din me ny Jang newspaper se TMO ki news post ki to aik member ny pocha TMO ki qualification or age kia ho gi to mjy hansi aa gai bcoz age n qualification of TMO jang newspaper ki cutting me clear likhi hui thi but log post ko gor se nhi prty or fazol question krty rehty hain

User avatar
rehan786
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:53 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore

Re: ASSISTANT (BOR) Bps_14

Post by rehan786 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:16 am

Tipuu wrote:Ok i will improve my English and Common senses.
Thank you
welcome dear

User avatar
mohsin777
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:14 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: ASSISTANT (BOR) Bps_14

Post by mohsin777 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:50 pm

Tipuu wrote:I want to know about mistakes in paragraph. Highlight the mistakes you feel.Tell me
Then i will improve english otherwise not.
Tipu bhai plz calm down,
jobs na milne ki waja se aaj kal har koi frustrated hai yahan.
oper se garmiyan bhi start ho gae hain.so plz chill and relax.
fighting se kuch hasil nahi hoga.just chill yaar
Last edited by mohsin777 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rehan786
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:53 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore

Re: ASSISTANT (BOR) Bps_14

Post by rehan786 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:11 pm

Tipuu wrote:I want to know about mistakes in paragraph. Highlight the mistakes you feel.Tell me
Then i will improve english otherwise not.
improve english in reading paragraphs to understand the theme of post. got it dear ?


Post Reply

Return to “INTERVIEW SCHEDULES”