FPSC Interview

Information Related to interview Schedules can be seen here...
zaibii
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

FPSC Interview

Post by zaibii »

please tell me when fpsc take interviews after written test result announced ???
Kia computer literacy test b hota h ya nhi ??
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Re: FPSC Interview

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

For which post you have to appear for the interview ?
In 90 % of the FPSC recruitment , there is no computer literacy test. However, if the nature of the job demands some computer literacy test , that is conducted. Like for the post of Assistant Translator there was need of computer literacy test and it was conducted on the same day when test was taken.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
zaibii
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by zaibii »

Valuation officer in FBR
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

If it was mentioned in the advertisement , it would take place . Otherwise , do not expect such a test.
zerogravity
VIP
VIP

Post by zerogravity »

Dear handsome Tassawar bhai,how are you?
previously u were selected as an Assistant Director (Anti-corruption) and District Officer Civil Defence.
u Told us that u did not receive any security clearance which have to be issued by the intelligence agencies thats y u were unable to join the job.
plz tell now whether have u received security clearance and joined any one of the above jobs? or u still doing a job of Assistant in Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad and waiting for the Security Clearance?
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
(Surah As-Saff, 61:8)
zaibii
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by zaibii »

and what about interview ??
wo kb tk expected h ?
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

My Dear Zero Gravity not me alone but all nine of us who have been selected as Assistant Director Anti-Corruption are waiting for joining which is most expected before start of March. And it is usual routine of Anti Corruption Department that they take this much time. The same process was adopted for the joining of Inspectors in Anti Corruption and same is being adopted for S. I hiring.
And as well as Assistant Director Civil Defence is concerned after my security ckearance I was posted at Sargodha as District Officer Civil Defence on November 20. But I didn't join as I had been selected as Assistant Director Anti-Corruption then and by giving joining the next person in waiting list of Assistant Director Civil Defence would not have got the seat later on when I would have left that to join as Assistant Director Anti-Corruption. So, for his sake I declined joining. Otherwise till my joining in Anti Corruption I could have enjoyed the perks and privileges of Civil Defence Department.

Return to “INTERVIEW SCHEDULES”