Fill Online Application Form

Here you can find information about applying at PPSC for some job...
muskan09
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Problem related Filling Application Form for Lecturership po

Post by muskan09 »

Dear Users, I have confronted a problem and I need your suggestions in this matter.It is mentioned that there are TWO steps for applying for lecturership by PPSC. First is to APPLY ONLINE and second to send the hard copy via mail. However, I sent hard print copy of application form yesterday and found about APPLY ONLINE step just now. Though i have applied online too few minutes ago and they have issued me an application number too. My query is whether I have to print out another form again? and do we have to mention this web application number somewhere on application form too?Thanks in Advance!
muskan09
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Fill Application Form

Post by muskan09 »

In another post, some user wrote the following:ropensa wrote:aoa ..i want to ask do i need to send the filled application form along with the respective attested documents with the jpb application form that consists of 7 pages ..or simple one page filled form with documents ...........kindly help me plzyou have to apply online. That form will not be acceptable apply online and print that formDo i have to submit application fee again and Re-send the Application form. ( As I have sent 7 pages of admission form already via mail and pasted the original bank receipt).Please Help!
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Post by administrator »

Dear, usersFor Applying lecturer .. one has to first apply through online( this is that one will go on the PPSC website... will go through apply online steps... and application number will be allotted to him or her...)Then he or she will take out the print of that application ...and with this printed application he or she will attached all the required documents( fee receipt, academic documents , cnic, departmental permission if required) and then he or she will send this to PPSC office by post or can submit it in the ppsc offices.no application will be accepted if it is on the other PPSC form.. it should be through online procedure.
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
muskan09
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by muskan09 »

Thank You Madam/Sir for your timely response. Although I got it that I have committed a mistake by directly sending a printed hard copy of form without applying ONLINE.Now kindly tell me, Shall I have to submit admission fee again worth 400 rupees or do i attach the photocopy of already submitted bank receipt ( as I have already pasted the ORIGINAL receipt on the earlier form)?
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Post by administrator »

Yes, dear, best option for you is to submit again..other wise you have to come to ppsc office and you have to ask them to give your original receipt...Attaching a photocopy of the receipt is not allowed at with the application.. application will not be accepted.
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
jutt007
Supporter
Supporter

Post by jutt007 »

Behtar hai dobara jama karwa di jaye.
Geo Pakistan
muskan09
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Problem related Filling Application Form for Lecturershi

Post by muskan09 »

Thanks a lot. Now there is still a confusion for which I am looking upon you. As I mentioned in my first query on 17th August as follows:
muskan09 wrote:However, I sent hard print copy of application form yesterday and found about APPLY ONLINE step just now. Though i have applied online too few minutes ago and they have issued me an application number too.
I applied online on 17th August and did mention the earlier bank receipt number. Now whenever I try to APPLY ONLINE, the following message flashed: You have Already Applied for the applicaton... You Do not need to Apply Again Your Application Number is ******** You can take it print From Here Q:- Even if I try to proceed, I cannot move further from Step 2. Is there any way to replace the already submitted bank receipt number with the new one?
muskan09
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by muskan09 »

Dear Users & Administrator,Urgently need your attention and kind suggestion. Kindly help!
vickey
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by vickey »

AoA,Tell me that the word SUBJECT(if applicable) mentioned in the application forum, what does it means i mean to say which subject we can write there. i am going to apply for Tehsildar so kindly tell anyone in this regard.Thanx
alir0691
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by alir0691 »

agr online applctn ni submit ho to kia form pe ya manualy karwaye jasakty hen

Return to “HOW TO APPLY AT PPSC”