How can i get job in ppsc?

Here you can find information about applying at PPSC for some job...
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 246
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:17 am
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lhr

How can i get job in ppsc?

Post by Zaib12 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:48 am

please tell me how can i get job in ppsc lhr.im interested in admin section
Excise & Taxation Inspector.


Abaid
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:21 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: BHAKKAR

Re: How can i get job in ppsc?

Post by Abaid » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:45 am

your qualification?

User avatar
haroongul
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:42 pm

Re: How can i get job in ppsc?

Post by haroongul » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:44 am

Different vacancies are annouced by ppsc through departmental selection before 1 yearnow security officers jobs are going to be announced by ppsc

User avatar
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Posts: 1528
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:48 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: میرا خوبصورت شہر ملتان
Contact:

Re: How can i get job in ppsc?

Post by Jazi » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:58 pm

haroongul wrote:Different vacancies are annouced by ppsc through departmental selection before 1 yearnow security officers jobs are going to be announced by ppsc
inwhich department and also aware about the qualification of mentioned job?
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab

User avatar
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 1192
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: How can i get job in ppsc?

Post by farasat_ali » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Jazi wrote:
haroongul wrote:Different vacancies are annouced by ppsc through departmental selection before 1 yearnow security officers jobs are going to be announced by ppsc
inwhich department and also aware about the qualification of mentioned job?
Punjab public service commission k office may hi see in upcoming jobs
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)


User avatar
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Posts: 1528
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:48 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: میرا خوبصورت شہر ملتان
Contact:

Re: How can i get job in ppsc?

Post by Jazi » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:04 pm

farasat_ali wrote:
Jazi wrote:
haroongul wrote:Different vacancies are annouced by ppsc through departmental selection before 1 yearnow security officers jobs are going to be announced by ppsc
inwhich department and also aware about the qualification of mentioned job?
Punjab public service commission k office may hi see in upcoming jobs
any info about qualification?of SO
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab

User avatar
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 1192
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: How can i get job in ppsc?

Post by farasat_ali » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:05 pm

not yet wait for advertisement
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)

Madina
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:18 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: How can i get job in ppsc?

Post by Madina » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Up coming jobs mein ppsc ne securiy officer ki jobs khatam kar di han.Aur farasat bhai ye bata dain k AD Landrecord ka kia ho raha hai.

User avatar
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 1192
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: How can i get job in ppsc?

Post by farasat_ali » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Madina wrote:Up coming jobs mein ppsc ne securiy officer ki jobs khatam kar di han.Aur farasat bhai ye bata dain k AD Landrecord ka kia ho raha hai.
Still us ki inquiry ho rahy hai leakage ki still not final result ready hi hai
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)

Madina
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 340
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:18 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: How can i get job in ppsc?

Post by Madina » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:22 pm

farasat_ali wrote:
Madina wrote:Up coming jobs mein ppsc ne securiy officer ki jobs khatam kar di han.Aur farasat bhai ye bata dain k AD Landrecord ka kia ho raha hai.
Still us ki inquiry ho rahy hai leakage ki still not final result ready hi hai
Thanks bhai jan.Aur ye bhe bta dain k Deputy District Account officer aur Deputy accountant ka paper kab ho ga.


Post Reply

Return to “HOW TO APPLY AT PPSC”