Online Application issue

Here you can find information about applying at PPSC for some job...
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Online Application issue

Post by Zaib12 »

I applied for the post of District zakat officer and recieved email from PPSC containing my application number,CNIC and token number, but when i wanted to print my application after putting relevant information.PPSC reply was" No Data found against this CNIC, Plz enter correct CNIC or Application number"...My CNIC and Application number are correct...I confirmed it several times. so what to do? is there any problem? My application form was successfully submitted but now facing this strange problem.
Excise & Taxation Inspector.
naimensari
One Star Member
One Star Member

Re: Online Application issue

Post by naimensari »

Zaib12 wrote:I applied for the post of District zakat officer and recieved email from PPSC containing my application number,CNIC and token number, but when i wanted to print my application after putting relevant information.PPSC reply was" No Data found against this CNIC, Plz enter correct CNIC or Application number"...My CNIC and Application number are correct...I confirmed it several times. so what to do? is there any problem? My application form was successfully submitted but now facing this strange problem.
Dear it may be some technical problem at PPSC end. So take a try tomorrow, hopefully your problem will be resolved. If not, then an e-mail send to ppsc to resolve this issue.
"Don't underestimate the power of Dua"
administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Post by administrator »

Dear, go to ppsc website. check whether your application is submitted or not..
if not then submit it.. u will get ur problem solved.
http://www.facebook.com/ppscforum
Zaib12
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Zaib12 »

Today, I tried again but PPSC gave me NEW application and token number. Now, I CAN PRINT my form. My concern is that should I worry about it as PPSC can issue me TWO roll no slips for the above mentioned exam? or is it ok?
Excise & Taxation Inspector.
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Post by naveed143smile »

Zaib12 wrote:Today, I tried again but PPSC gave me NEW application and token number. Now, I CAN PRINT my form. My concern is that should I worry about it as PPSC can issue me TWO roll no slips for the above mentioned exam? or is it ok?
dont worry, u will be issued one roll number slip...
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)

Return to “HOW TO APPLY AT PPSC”