Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Paper Pattern- help needed

Here you can queries and their answers related to examinations held by PPSC
SheikhJi
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: RE: Re: Assistant regustrar cooperative societies paper pattern help needed

Post by SheikhJi »

[quote="Sagittarian"]Assalaam-o-alaikum and good evening!
I was selected as Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies in the previous batch and currently serving at this post. However I am going to leave this post soon to join insha Allah as AD (Investigation) in the Anti Corruption Establishment. Forty five posts were earlier announced in 2012 and we joined in July, 2014. It is a key post in the hierarchy of the Cooperatives Department. There is an independent office of ARCS at tehsil level in field accountable to the District Officer Cooperatives at the district. Some office staff and filed staff like inspectors and sub inspectors work under him. There are no other privileges and perks associated with this post. There are many powers delegated to ARs like power of Registrar, magistrate, civil court and collector of land revenue. All powers are up-to the extent of cooperative societies. Outside the department, there is little recognition as too few people know Cooperatives Department. However, I advise those who are jobless and those serving at non-gazetted posts to try their luck.
There will be four papers. At our time one paper was given daily for four consecutive days. The current administration of PPSC may prefer two papers a day. I will post the papers of Urdu and English in this thread after scanning those. The GK paper has already been posted by a worthy member. You may have an idea therefrom. The stuff related to the fourth paper is also available with me, in PDF and Word. I will email those to the needy. For any further guidance, any member may feel free to ask here.

Regards!
___________[/quote]
waiting for the 4th paper material
asad11
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Paper Pattern- help needed

Post by asad11 »

@rehan 786 ..sir plz give me the material regrding fourth paper of ARCs ...
my id is asadraja11@gmail.com plz guide me the compostion in past paapers of ENG and URDU will remain same or may change...
thanks ..i will be thankful

Return to “QUERIES RELATED TO EXAMINATION”