Share your expected marks in DDAO exams

Here you can post queries and answers the queries of others related to results...
RioNisar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Share your expected marks in DDAO exams

Post by RioNisar »

AOA FRNDZ.MERE 68 QUESTIONS BILKUL THEK HEN.2 GULT HE.BAKI 30 PE TUKA LUGAYA THA.AGAR UN MEIN SE 12 THEK HUAY TO 75 NUMBER AJAIN GAY AFTR NEGATIVE MARKING INSHA ALLAH
sparkofighter
One Star Member
One Star Member

Re: my expected score in Deputy Accountant

Post by sparkofighter »

reality wrote:by the grace of Allah Almighty, including negative marking i will get 87 marks and above.
brother ap k 87 thak han tu is questions k thak answer tu bata dan10-The students who had the flu had a(n) -LEGITIAMTE- reason for missing school.They normally have perfect attendance, and their absence that day was a(n)--ABBERTION--- .( unjustified,travesty)11-Jane is a(n)---METCULOUS----student. She reads every page of her textbooks and studies for hours before every test.12-Although he was a(n)--NOVICE---and new at the game, Adam knew the others were playing incorrectly.13-The--MUNDANE--party was boring, but impulsive Ann did her best to liven it up with her trademark--SPONTANIETY---( intriguing, tact). Islamabad became Capital on which date?
malikfaheem
Supporter
Supporter

Post by malikfaheem »

sparkofighter wrote:
reality wrote:by the grace of Allah Almighty, including negative marking i will get 87 marks and above.
brother ap k 87 thak han tu is questions k thak answer tu bata dan10-The students who had the flu had a(n) -LEGITIAMTE- reason for missing school.They normally have perfect attendance, and their absence that day was a(n)--ABBERTION--- .( unjustified,travesty)11-Jane is a(n)---METCULOUS----student. She reads every page of her textbooks and studies for hours before every test.12-Although he was a(n)--NOVICE---and new at the game, Adam knew the others were playing incorrectly.13-The--MUNDANE--party was boring, but impulsive Ann did her best to liven it up with her trademark--SPONTANIETY---( intriguing, tact). Islamabad became Capital on which date?
Answers Theek Hi Toh Hain.Phr Bhe Agr RAO brother se elaborate na hue toh mein kar dunga.Normally, jo khud ke ghalat hon, hum samjhty hein k iska Answer ghalat hai, humara jawab theek tha.We Should Accept Our Mistakes So That Next Time Will Be Able To Correct Them.Simple Rule Of Body Building "Error And Correct".That Can Be Applicable To All Aspects Of Life
"Successful investing is anticipating the anticipations of others".
John Maynard Keynes
akmal
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by akmal »

can any one tell me the responsibilities or duties of DDAO...........
"EVERY SUCCESS STORY IS ALSO A STORY OF GREAT FAILURE", Abraham Lincoln
sparkofighter
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by sparkofighter »

malikfaheem wrote:
sparkofighter wrote:
Answers Theek Hi Toh Hain.Phr Bhe Agr RAO brother se elaborate na hue toh mein kar dunga.Normally, jo khud ke ghalat hon, hum samjhty hein k iska Answer ghalat hai, humara jawab theek tha.We Should Accept Our Mistakes So That Next Time Will Be Able To Correct Them.Simple Rule Of Body Building "Error And Correct".That Can Be Applicable To All Aspects Of Life
bahi ap thak kha rha ho. ma na kafi logo sa pta kya kya ha liken koi exact na bta pa rha. may be ap k thak ho. liken agr koi is ki correction kar da tu zyada bethr ha
imranrai
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by imranrai »

malikfaheem wrote:
sparkofighter wrote:
Agreed
تو ہی بھروسہ، تو ہی سہارا
پرور دگارا، پرور دگارا
imranrai
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by imranrai »

Expected Marks of DDAO are 60.Please Pray for me and all those candidates who have applied for any job>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ameen
پرور دگارا، پرور دگارا
imranrai
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by imranrai »

malikfaheem wrote:Faheem Bhai
AP k kity expected marks hen
پرور دگارا، پرور دگارا
punjabi
One Star Member
One Star Member

Re: my expected score in Deputy Accountant

Post by punjabi »

sparkofighter wrote:
the Capital of Pakistan was shifted from karachi to Islamabad on 24th February, 1959
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by Jazi »

Meray Khyal se merit k 65 per aany k kafi chances hen us ki bari 2 reasions hen1- Paper thora tecnical tha and es me bht se candidates MBAz thy jo with due respect wo PPSC k examz me itna interst nhe rakhty or unhe clear nhe hota paper pattren jasy bht se candidates 2 month se Accounting & Finance kr rhy thy but paper me nhe aay.2- Interview ki call abouy top 485 candidates ko aani hen jo kafi tadat he or according to PPSC source attendence b less then 60% rahi he.Sirf wo hi serious candidates jo 2,3 months se tiyari kr rhy thy wo hi 70-80 marks ly pain gy....es paper me English merit gira sakti he or bht chances hen k merit 65 tak aajaey ga..me apny 70+ expact kr raha hn.INSHA ALLABest of Luck to All!!
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab

Return to “QUERIES RELATED TO RESULTS”